`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering supplies and need help.

Ordering supplies and need help.
I'm looking to order supplies today. I need to know what size to get for Gu/auto cards.

Example:
2011 topps tribute game used cards
2007 upper deck game materials cards.

I took both to a lcs but they don't know the pnt size. Any help would be great. Is there a trick to figuring it out?

Also, I need penny sleeves for them also. I am looking to buying toploaders in bulk. Anyone know of a great place for standard sizes? Our lcs is very expensive. 360 plus tax for 25
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Ordering supplies and need help.
Penny sleeves with only be one size.. you need either 100 or 150 pt for the tribute... Pretty sure 100.

(08-02-2011, 12:00 PM)wampier Wrote: Penny sleeves with only be one size.. you need either 100 or 150 pt for the tribute... Pretty sure 100.
Actually, they now make penny sleeves for thicker cards. Just saw them at the LCS this past weekend.

Check out Dave + Adams or Atlanta Sportscards. Both sites sell supplies. Or check out Ebay auctions and find a seller who has all the different sizes you need, to get a shipping discount.

(08-02-2011, 12:03 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: Actually, they now make penny sleeves for thicker cards. Just saw them at the LCS this past weekend.

Check out Dave + Adams or Atlanta Sportscards. Both sites sell supplies. Or check out Ebay auctions and find a seller who has all the different sizes you need, to get a shipping discount.
WOW... It is about time... Started to use one touch because I hated to do the dance of death by putting that thin sleeve on a thick card.

thanks guys
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(08-02-2011, 11:58 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I'm looking to order supplies today. I need to know what size to get for Gu/auto cards.

Example:
2011 topps tribute game used cards
2007 upper deck game materials cards.

I took both to a lcs but they don't know the pnt size. Any help would be great. Is there a trick to figuring it out?

Also, I need penny sleeves for them also. I am looking to buying toploaders in bulk. Anyone know of a great place for standard sizes? Our lcs is very expensive. 360 plus tax for 25
I saved this from an ebay seller, hope it helps.
Chart to Card Thickness
Take a stack of standard sports cards (commons) and lay them on top of each other. Place them next to the thicker insert and refer to the chart below to figure out what thickness your card is.

1 Regular Card = 20 Point - Use All Standard or Regular Card Holders
3 Regular Cards = 55 Point - Use 55 Point Holders (Also called Action Packed Size or Thick)
4-5 Regular Cards = 70-75 Point - Use 75 Point Holders or Extra Thick Holders
6-8 Regular Cards = 120-130 Point - Use 130 Point Holders (Commonly called Memorabilia Size or Real Thick or 3.5 mm)
9-12 Regular Cards = 180 Point - Use 180 Point Holders (Also called Super Thick)
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

blowoutcards.com
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

Dance of Death! Lol!

(08-02-2011, 12:05 PM)wampier Wrote: WOW... It is about time... Started to use one touch because I hated to do the dance of death by putting that thin sleeve on a thick card.