`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Bust Card

RE: Biggest Bust Card
(08-02-2011, 02:34 AM)coxkl533 Wrote: Man that is a bad card......I don't even have anything close to that level of stink
IDK about that man.....you are collecting Bengals.
LMAO I'm just messing with ya.

Take Cutler out and insert Ryan leaf lol

That stinks. Just think of what i could have been.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(08-02-2011, 01:23 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: lol that's a novelty item right there Smile
Haha YUP! That is exactly how I view this thing. But it makes collecting fun when I can actually laugh at a card I own and ask myself why I even have it.
(08-02-2011, 01:59 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Question is what did you trade to get this card? LMAO
Oh man a lot of these comments are cracking me up lol. This card was just a BV filler in a trade. So I didn't really try and trade for it straight up or anything.
(08-02-2011, 02:22 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: LOL @ Novelty.....

Take out VY and put in Leaf IMO.
Young isn't as big of a bust as the others...

Nope. No one is topping that card lol
You have THAT honor Tongue
Well at least I have achieved something with my collection. I will humbly accept the honor of having the worst card ever made lol.
(08-02-2011, 04:26 AM)hodee5 Wrote: That card is a lot of awful.....I used to have a 98 CoSigners Ryan Leaf/Kordell Stewart, but that 6-jersey is, as my kids would put it to get my goat, "A lot worser".....
Haha, I was actually thinking about buying that exact card but thought the Leaf/Marino from that set would at least be worth my money lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: Oh how times have changed.
(08-02-2011, 01:50 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I wouldn't categorize V.Y. as a bust. He's something like 30-18 as a starter and won Rookie of the Year. He might've underachieved for his draft position, but he still has a lot of talent and I can't wait to see what he could do with the talent in Philly if Vick goes down.
I agree, I know I am partial to my boy VY and all, but a BUST??? I hardly agree with that statement... I never understand the hatred for the guy... I know he has some issues, but WHO doesn't these days...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-02-2011, 04:30 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: IDK about that man.....you are collecting Bengals.
LMAO I'm just messing with ya.
LOL!!!!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Anything from Reggie Bush's rc year would qualify...his values have fallen to 10-20 percent of their original highs..so from a financial standpoint, people who invested in Bush have definitely faired the poorest because they paid the most for his cards AND took the biggest loss on them...However, my personal favorite, a Tyrus Thomas Exquisite rc auto patch level 1 /99 I pulled from 06-07 Exquisite. It's hilarious because in writing this I just went over to ebay to double check prices and the card I pulled is FS lol..It's easy to tell because of the patch even though it's been so long, I recognized it immediately. I got over $700 for it. It now sells for less than $100, sometimes as low as $50.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

For a minute, I thought it was a card of Morganna (j/k). Come to think of it, if that were a woman, she'd be the most popular woman ever (with 6 busts I mean (another j/k).
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I puke in my mouth whenever I see J Russell
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

That is just plain terrible. But here is something actually worse...their numbers:

Combined they have thrown 239 TDs (104 belong to Cutler), 226 INTs, and have 97 fumbles. I couldn't find win/loss records, but they might be inflated because of Young and Cutler. But for all of the hype surrounding these guys when they were drafted, it is pretty shocking. I remember hoping that Buffalo would draft some of these guys and was bent out of shape when we didn't. Not that it mattered anywayTongue
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.