`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY GREATEST T.T.M EVER

RE: MY GREATEST T.T.M EVER
Those are awesome! I used to do this in the early '90s but stopped for some reason shortly after heading off for college. I found that it was best to send them to the teams' training camps because the players have fewer distractions during their down time, especially for a team like the Chiefs in River Falls, WI. Anyway, these are my favorite:

Photobucket

The Favre is a great story because when I got this he was still in Atlanta and I decided to get the entire 1991 Star Rookie set autographed. I don't think I actually finished it, but at least I got this one and a sweet Todd Marinovich... Then Favre was traded to the Packers and became my main card squeeze.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Nice i sent to favre last year and never got anything back.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(08-02-2011, 04:44 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice i sent to favre last year and never got anything back.
he actually stopped once he went to the jets i tied a seacond time but to no avail
I BLEED SILVER AND BLACK
LOUIS MURPHY SUPER COLLECTOR/ MAN CRUSH