`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Just Pathetic Upper Deck

Wow Just Pathetic Upper Deck
Wow, I am completly blown away with how bad Upper Deck is. I went to Target to get some stuff and got two 09-10 Blasters. Although I know there have been some problems with misprints and errors, this is the absolute worse I have ever seen it. I would say that at least 75% of my boxes were printed wrong. Luckly my nicer cards were fine but all the base had errors! Here are some examples! From my experiences, these will be the last UD blasters I get.

[Image: bd443138.jpg]
[Image: 68070c91.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Wow Just Pathetic Upper Deck
ya that happened to me a few weeks back. the jersey was nice and made up for it though.

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Haha. Kind of sucks, but on the other hand- it IS pretty funny. I would trade you for them just because they entertain me, but I don't collect basketball, so I doubt I would have anything for you. :-(

Ok, so which one is technically the funniest? I mean, Derek Fisher is a good player so him on Durant's card is ok. Salmons can be a beast scorer some times, so that is kind of ok on Wade's. But Von Wafer on Kobe's? Smile That's just funny right there. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(08-01-2011, 02:46 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Ok, so which one is technically the funniest? I mean, Derek Fisher is a good player so him on Durant's card is ok. Salmons can be a beast scorer some times, so that is kind of ok on Wade's. But Von Wafer on Kobe's? Smile That's just funny right there. Smile

Pretty sure mine takes the cake...Wally Szczerbiak on Michael Jordan. Ridiculous.

(08-01-2011, 02:51 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Pretty sure mine takes the cake...Wally Szczerbiak on Michael Jordan. Ridiculous.
lol. Yeah, that would take it. Makes me want to go through my almost complete set and see how many are correct. Smile Question, do the backs have the right names?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Ok, I really do want the Jordan error. That one is pretty hilarious.

(08-01-2011, 01:55 PM)p18mann Wrote: ya that happened to me a few weeks back. the jersey was nice and made up for it though.
Yeah, I pulled a Blake Griffin RC and a Jordan Masterpieces card...decent.
(08-01-2011, 02:51 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Pretty sure mine takes the cake...Wally Szczerbiak on Michael Jordan. Ridiculous.
Haha yeah that one is pretty good! I sent you a PM by the way!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

sell it on ebay as a 1/1

(08-01-2011, 03:53 PM)folkertino Wrote: sell it on ebay as a 1/1

haha that's not a bad idea. I'll put some insane number on it and throw in a best offer thing and take the first ridiculous offer.

And to whoever up there asked...yes the card backs are accurate to the pic on the front, it's just the name/label on the front that is erroneous.