`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Looking to change my signature

RE: OT: Looking to change my signature
(08-02-2011, 10:47 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: Ill see what i can do with the new unis but Im doubtful any pictures can be found yet. Ill look around tonight
Awesome! Much appreciated.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

why'd they get new uni's? Nike is taking over NFL apparel in 2012 so they are likely to change again.

(08-02-2011, 12:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: why'd they get new uni's? Nike is taking over NFL apparel in 2012 so they are likely to change again.
I didn't know about that. But at the rate they have been changing them, it really doesn't matter much. It seems like they add a new jersey every other year.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

you cold ask xacvol, he did my banner and yea I'm pretty pumped about Nike taking over apparel and uni's. Maybe now my Panthers can have a blackout including helmets.

These are good looking banners. How do you make them?
GO HOGS!

[Image: hogwired.jpg]

(08-02-2011, 08:46 PM)hog wired Wrote: These are good looking banners. How do you make them?
With gimp (free) or Photoshop
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams