`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Official Freebie Show Off Thread Is Here!!! Post Your Freebies Here!!!

The Official Freebie Show Off Thread Is Here!!! Post Your Freebies Here!!!
Here is the thread to show off what goodies you receive and to give a shout out to the member(s) who thought of you.

PLEASE DO NOT POST SEPARATE SHOWOFF/SHOUT OUT THREADS FOR FREEBIES!!!

POST THEM RIGHT HERE!!!

QUICK REVIEW OF THE "RULES"

How it works: Every member has the opportunity to send a care package to any member(s) they want to. There a NO rules. If you send out packages it does not mean you will get anything in return. If you receive something it does not mean you are required to send something out.

Purpose of this: Everyone has cards they do not want and this is a great way to clear out some space while making someone's day in the process.

How to obtain addresses: You can PM the person you want to send a package to. (This is the best option). If you choose to surprise someone completely then check your completed trades. Odds are is you have traded with that person sometime in the past. The last option is to PM a member who you feel may have the address you need. (This is the worst option as some may not want to deal with these requests).

Where to list what you are looking for: Do it right here in this thread. You can list a team you want, a player you want, a set you are working on, etc.

To new members or members whom do not post much: If you are not a contributor to the boards or just joined the site you are still allowed to participate but realize you may not receive anything as you can be mistaken for someone who just wants free cards with no intention of sticking around or joining in sending out packages to other members.

Here is UPDATED list: (If you have yet to post your wants you can do it HERE)

(A)

alanch - Jim Leonhard and Green Bay Packers, especially Donald Driver

adidasking417 - dallas cowboys, matthew stafford, dallas mavericks and texas longhorns

alto4life - Looking mainly for Hines Ward and Mike Wallace

allingamer - Minnesota Vikings, Jahvid Best, Eric Berry, Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Calvin Johnson, Justin Blackmon

(B)

blackholedaddy - louis Murphy

baycitysfinest - Lefty QB's, or Rockies Pitcher Rex Brothers

brouwer63 - Chicago Bears (prefer Urlacher, Forte, Knox, Hester) Former Iowa Hawkeyes (Dallas Clark, Bob Sanders, Shonn Greene, Bryan Bulaga, Tony Moeaki, Ricky Stanzi and Adrian Clayborn also 2010 Certified

[C]

chads-cards - Im looking for well....Keary Colberts!

cox1781 - I am looking for any and all Brett Favre, Michael Vick, Randy Moss, Harry Douglas, Dustin Keller, James Hardy, Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden and Knowshon Moreno

collinsfanatic - Kerry Collins, Victor Cruz, Topps Platinum, Elite Die Cuts and rookie cards

cybertrenz02 - McFadden, Ford, McClain, Bo Jackson, Tim Brown and Raiders, Oh yea...and 2010 limited rookie au Jersey /199

chargers2427 - taiwan jones and torrey smith

cody_allen - Looking for az teams current players, I.e suns, backs, cardinals. Anfernee hardaway, I'd love inserts but I'm not picky

(D)

Denbro17 - past Oklahoma state players, mainly Kendall Hunter

(E)

ejnfl24 - SD Chargers and Oregon Ducks No Chargers in college uni's or Ducks in pro uni's

(F)

favre3mvp - Green Bay Packers, Seattle Mariners, and San Antonio Spurs, Steven Mcgee, Jameson Taillon, Desean Jackosn, Texas A&M, and Army cards

fbqueen - 90's inserts

falcons2fan - BANNED!!!

ftballcardz - Hines Ward, Rocky Bleier and 70's Steeler's

(G)

gobills2010- Looking for anybody in a Bills uni or anyone drafted by the Bills

gamblersheaven - Houston Oilers, Tennessee Titans (heavy CJ), and Alabama alums

giantfan270 – giants

gadsden86 – dolphins

georgehenrycollector - I collect Eddie George, Wr david Boston, Rb Chris Henry, Martellus Bennett, Anthony Fasano
and the following Panthers
David Gettis, Ryne Robinson, Stefan lefors, Fred Lane, Randy Fasani, Kealoha Pilares, Tony Fiammetta, Deon Grant, Charles Godfrey, Sherrod Martin

giants1957 - Ken "the snake" Stabler and Marcus Allen

(H)

hhh tgt - Seahawks, MJD and Braylon Edwards

(I)

(J)

jsonnentag – Packers

jfrench91 - mark sanchez and derrick morgan

jlombardi24 - New England Patriots, Tiki Barber, Barry Sanders, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson, Arian Foster and Andre Johnson

jdetter23 - Armanti edwards, bruce carter, jon beason and tarheels

(K)

kennycooks - Lamarr Woodley and L.C. Greenwood primarily other Steelers defensive greats, and ECU alumni (Chris Johnson C.J. Wilson, & David Garrard, etc.)

koolkellygirl - Legarrettte Blount, Marshall Faulk, Steven Jackson, Jonathan Stewart, Thurman Thomas, Kellen Clemens, Dennis Dixon, Mo Morris, Demetrius Williams, Patrick Chung, Matt Moore. Kurt Warner Cardinal, Marshall Faulk auto in Rams uniform. any Warner auto.Mardy Gilyard,Quizz Rodgers & Sam Bradford

kylebucksfan - I want Buckeyes, and Bengals (Green,Dalton,Gresham,Shipley,Maualuga,Dunlap,Hall ect.)

(L)

lambeau legend4 - Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers & Ron Dayne, anything Packers (in Packers uni only) and Blaine Gabbert auto's

(M)

mrhurtado17 - Tebows or Raiders
megatronford - Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Louis Delmas, Jahvid Best, Deandre Levy, Titus Young, Nick Fairley, Michigan players

Marinoisking - BANNED!!!

(N)

(O)

(P)

philly eagle in az - Eagles RCs/Inserts/Numbered/Gu/Autos and also Jerell Jernigan ANYTHING

p phillies270 - andre roberts and ravens

p18mann - dc teams minus wizards, arkansas razorbacks, peyton manning and chris Johnson

patsfan129 - New England Patriots and Reds

punkinhed1226 - former and current Bengals and Buckeyes. Really looking for autos of Boomer, Ickey, Ken Anderson, and Munoz

(Q)

[R]

ryanmo5 - looking for David Fulcher and Tim Brown for football. Mark West, Joe Johnson and Marcin Gortat for basketball and Justin Upton, Chris Young - dbacks, Randy Johnson, Trevor Cahill, Ian Kennedy, Brandon Webb and Luis Gonzales for baseball

rs20 - Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Chris Ivory, Mikel LeShoure, Eric Decker, Von Miller and Tebow

Rogue655 - looking for any and all legarrette blount and former oregon ducks!

rocknandrew - BANNED!!!

rgf17 - david carr, derek anderson, taiwan jones and green bay packers. in baseball colby lewis of the texas rangers

reido918 - Bears, Cowboys, Kurt Warner, star rookie cards, and HOFers

roostersclassics11 - skins collector

(S)

sconnienation3 - Wisconsin Badgers, Packers and Thurman Thomas

soccerscrub - Peyton Manning, Mark Sanchez, Eli Manning (daughter) and Colts

stocktonkevin - looking for Buffalo Bills especially Marshawn Lynch and Jim Kelly

(T)

temple sportscards - Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans and New York Giants

txviking - I collect anything Minnesota (espically Peterson, Randle, Carters), and Randall Cunningham

(U)

(V)

velcrostitch24 (on MSF list) - anythinkg cj2k,vols, or titans
would be sweet

(W)

wavytiger1975 - Cris Carter, John Randle, Jared Allen, Chad Greenway, Everson Griffen, Cedric Griffin, Percy Harvin, E.J. Henderson, Jim Kleinsasser, Christian Ponder, Sidney Rice, Brian Robison, Kyle Rudolph, Kevin Williams, Antoine Winfield

wwechampion619 - Looking for Colts (for my son) and current Dolphins

(X)

(Y)

younglover - any Steve Young, Roger Craig or actually any homeless Niner cards

(Z)

Zerodave - Collect: Dan Herron and 2012 Totally Certified Heritage Collection game used. Also partial to all Topps Chrome rc's

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE YET TO POST YOUR WANTS DO THEM HERE!!!

Thanks to everyone who is participating!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: The Official August Freebie Month Show Off Thread Is Here!!!
Thanks for starting the thread Bakerman and two years in a row!! Great job, and thanks to Floydtown for making it a sticky. Hope it goes well Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Headin' to the P.O. in the morning. Big Grin WATCH OUT!

I'll start it off here's some sweet stuff I got from Kelly and r23b

From KKG I got this sweet Toomah. Thanks Kell-a-roo love it Smile

Amani Toomer 2004 Fleer Sweet Sigs Sweet Stitches Jersey Red

[Image: AmaniToomer2004FleerSweetSigsSweetStitchesJerseyRed.jpg]

Got this stuff from r23b he cleaned out all his Giants and sent them to me thank you so much bud I appreciate it very much! Smile

Jeremy Shockey 2005 Playoff Honors Game Day Souvenirs #118 of 250

[Image: JeremyShockey2005PlayoffHonorsGameDaySou...8of250.jpg]

Jeremy Shockey 2005 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatches #28 of 40

[Image: JeremyShockey2005SweetSpotSweetSwatches28of40.jpg]

Sinorice Moss 2006 Aspire Autographs

[Image: SinoriceMoss2006AspireAutographs.jpg]

Sinorice Moss 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear RC JSY #075 of 150

[Image: SinoriceMoss2006DonrussGridironGearRCJSY075of150.jpg]

[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I prob. won't be able to contribute.
But I feel a little left out that I don't even see my name.

Who is in charge HERE... I wanna talk to a manager !!!!!!!!!!

LOL
nah jk

Either way have fun people.

i'm looking for any and all legarrette blount and former oregon ducks!

P.S. i've sent a couple out already but i need to find another member's address. can someone help?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 01:57 PM)rogue655 Wrote: i'm looking for any and all legarrette blount and former oregon ducks!

P.S. i've sent a couple out already but i need to find another member's address. can someone help?
Shoot me a pm I may have it
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I got a couple sweet uncirculated RCs from Bostonsports. thanks bud Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Got this sweet chiefs pc package from everyones good friend deuceroobious

[Image: mail8-1002.jpg]
[Image: mail8-1001.jpg]
[Image: mail8-1003.jpg]

Thanks buddy not a dupe in the bunch I needed them all.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

lol sorry about the Keven O'Connel but only auto of the Chiefs I had. Don't be to loyal on that one bud if you can trade it go ahead Smile
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/