`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOING TO THE PO TOMORROW!!!! everything in bucket for trade or sale!!!!

GOING TO THE PO TOMORROW!!!! everything in bucket for trade or sale!!!!
as the title says...everything in my bucket for trade or sale...to give you a heads up, the grange cut auto will take an offer like no other...would be willing to do 2 cards for it, but no more...so let me know what you like and i could send prices or check buckets...if the card isnt in y organize, please tell me and ill put it in...thanks

here is my bucket!

http://s1182.photobucket.com/home/snailmonk/index

RE: everything in bucket for trade or sale!!!! cut autos, patches, and autos!!!!
u got me any QB pc cards yet bro? haha

RE: everything in bucket for trade or sale!!!! cut autos, patches, and autos!!!!
(07-31-2011, 09:51 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: u got me any QB pc cards yet bro? haha
i have the six way qb jersey...

ahh I would like to have that man

Please check me for the two Kurt Warner Jersey cards. Thanks and LMK!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(08-01-2011, 02:09 AM)bigt314 Wrote: Please check me for the two Kurt Warner Jersey cards. Thanks and LMK!

BigT
sorry man, the only card i would like is the tebow/elway duel auto...and i know that it wouldnt be fair...

(08-01-2011, 12:27 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahh I would like to have that man
and i still got that bradford, and warner patch numbered to 10...and stuff like that

I just got a Gold Monikers Mendenhall auto /25 in a trade
I figured you might want that bad boy for you RB PC Smile

(08-01-2011, 03:20 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I just got a Gold Monikers Mendenhall auto /25 in a trade
I figured you might want that bad boy for you RB PC Smile
hmmm...deffinantly interested...what year, and is it just auto? and what is it numbered to? and deffinantly could use some trade bait...im running low...

I should have the card in my hand by wed or thurs
I traded with a new guy...he only had like 3 trades under his belt before this one
He is a really cool guy BTW his Sevans1979. He is sending first so it should be very soon when my cards get here, the mendenhall being one
It is a 2010 and its numbered out of 25 so it is pretty rare.
I got that and a Mike Williams platinum blu refractor auto for my Suh NT and my Stafford TT.. He collects Lions so if you have some he would prolly want to trade you for them.

I just thought of you and your RB pc as soon as we finished the trade haha
IDK if I am going to trade it or hold on to it for a bit but it I trade it...you have first dibs(if you want it)

(08-01-2011, 03:36 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I should have the card in my hand by wed or thurs
I traded with a new guy...he only had like 3 trades under his belt before this one
He is a really cool guy BTW his Sevans1979. He is sending first so it should be very soon when my cards get here, the mendenhall being one
It is a 2010 and its numbered out of 25 so it is pretty rare.
I got that and a Mike Williams platinum blu refractor auto for my Suh NT and my Stafford TT.. He collects Lions so if you have some he would prolly want to trade you for them.

I just thought of you and your RB pc as soon as we finished the trade haha
IDK if I am going to trade it or hold on to it for a bit but it I trade it...you have first dibs(if you want it)
yeah...just let me know