`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here

New Here
I'm new here and i pretty much just open retail boxes because I am just starting to collect. I'm going to be entering my 2011 bowman, and gypsy cards soon. Looking to trade for dbacks. You have probably have seen my brother Philly Eagle In Az around the boards, so he will be helping me out. Looking forward to start trading with you guys! See you on the boards.

RE: New Here
Finally got you on here haha. Looking forward to getting you some new stuff! Everyone, I take credit for getting him into collecting!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Hey I have a bunch of Gypsy stuff let me know what you are looking for. Welcome to the board.

(07-31-2011, 04:29 PM)Retailbuster Wrote: I'm new here and i pretty much just open retail boxes because I am just starting to collect. I'm going to be entering my 2011 bowman, and gypsy cards soon. Looking to trade for dbacks. You have probably have seen my brother Philly Eagle In Az around the boards, so he will be helping me out. Looking forward to start trading with you guys! See you on the boards.

Scarc12- I am adding some cards now and will send you a trade offer at some point today. Thanks for the interest!