`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Question - Help?

RE: 2011 Topps Question - Help?
This happend to my Dad with the I believe 2009 Bowman Draft you get 1 auto and 1 letterman auto per box
My dad didnt get EITHER hit and I got both of mine(although one was a redemption for stephan Mcghee and my letterman was Jared cook jr Sad )He called the number on the box and they said they would make it right and we never got a single thing. You will have to be very vigilant about it.

Thanks everyone. I will keep you posted. I called today and they told me to send them the opened wrappers, UPC, copy of receipt, and a letter explaining the issue. I plan to send this all to them tomorrow. I am expecting to get a nobody if they do send anything, however, that is probably what I would have got anyway. I don't have the best luck with hits, but it's fun to keep trying.

GO HOGS!

[Image: hogwired.jpg]

--UPDATE--

I did receive a card from Topps. It was a Gameday Relic A.J. Hawk. It's up for trade in my org if anyone is interested. I was hoping for that Mallett auto Sad - but I appreciate that they did follow up and send something - rather quickly I might add.

Thanks again for everyone's feedback.
GO HOGS!

Better then nothing I guess but you think they would of hooked you up for all the trouble you had to go through. Some companies irritate me.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Yup. I will go with better than nothing.....
GO HOGS!