Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbering Error or Beckett Misprint 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Pascal Leclaire
Question 
Numbering Error or Beckett Misprint 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Pascal Leclaire
I was trying to lookup a 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Pascal Leclaire card and the numbr reported by Beckett is PL [which makes sense given the numbering scheme of the insert cards like this] however the actual card itself is numbered PA.
I have another similar card, from the same year insert collection, Jamie Benn and it is numbered [following the standard] with his initials JB, so the 'number' I am looking at should be PL but it is not. There is no other similar Pascal Leclaire card I could find which I may have confused it with. It came out of a pack so I know it was a 2010-11 Pinnacle card.
Is this an [uncorrected] error on the card, or an error in the Beckett pricing guide?
Is there a means to report these types of errors/issues to Beckket so as to correct them or have comments added to description page for this card?
Thanks
--Jerey

Stuff About Hockey
http://stuffAboutHockey.com
Twitter: @_hockeyStuff
Instagram: @stuffAboutHockey
[Image: p75322209-11.jpg]

RE: Numbering Error or Beckett Misprint 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Pascal Leclaire
hey not to sure on the newer stuff but I have used the following for some older hockey stuff

link is here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1440411.html

6. I have a card not listed in Beckett's database (or, there is an error in Beckett's database). How do I go about getting it listed (fixed).
A: Send an email to the editor of the appropriate sport. For example for a missing/erroneous baseball listing, send an email to baseballmag@beckett.com. For a football card, it would be footballmag@beckett.com etc. Include as much info as you can - card year, make, number, checklist of other cards in the set, scans, etc.

Beckett Baseball Magazine Email - baseballmag@beckett.com
Beckett Basketball Magazine Email - basketballmag@beckett.com
Beckett Football Magazine Email - footballmag@beckett.com
Beckett Hockey Magazine Email - hockeymag@beckett.com

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: Numbering Error or Beckett Misprint 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads Pascal Leclaire
If you type in 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads in the search bar, the entire checklist will come up. I saw that the Leclaire is numbered PL on the checklist, and the Benn is numbered JB...it's most likely a Beckett error. Usually, if 1 or more players have the same initials, they'll differ in numbering ( Jay Bouwmeester is JB, Jamie Benn WOULD be JA, that sort of thing)

Hope that helps you a little! And welcome to the wonderful world of the Beckett Hockey Boards!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database