`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bowman plat

bowman plat
is it worth it to get a box or a hanger pack i mean for a hobby box 32 cards for 20 and the hanger packs 15 cards for 8 seems a lil steep does this product book for more or why is the price so high well the card amount is so low
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: bowman plat
I've gotten an auto from a hanger pack. I've gotten a machado auto redemption from a blaster box and a Harper auto redemption from a hobby box so I'm not sure if it matters much.

If you want guaranteed hits buy a hobby box... the set is amazing.... But I also just pulled a dual auto of sanchez/ monetro out of a hanger pack so i dunno.

(07-31-2011, 10:22 AM)piyn Wrote: I've gotten an auto from a hanger pack. I've gotten a machado auto redemption from a blaster box and a Harper auto redemption from a hobby box so I'm not sure if it matters much.
Just to cover all the bases, I got a Harper/Taillon dual auto from my first regular retail pack, so there are big pulls to be had in every type of pack you can find, evidently. This is why the price is steeper than other packs, I would assume.

As for the set itself, I love the design and quality from what I've seen. I don't sell (well, I will likely sell the Harper/Taillon, but that will be my first) so I am not sure what the secondary market looks like for the set.
Collecting Smoltz, Teixeira, Chipper, plus other Braves and Georgia Tech stars (Calvin Johnson, Garciaparra, Varitek, Wieters, Demaryius Thomas, Derrick Morgan, Stephen Hill, Michael Johnson, Jarrett Jack and others)

cool thanks guys y have to pick some up i had been doing bowman mostly but my walmart only carries the plat now that and a couple topps series

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Hobby boxes are not 20 bucks...I think you're thinking of blasters
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

ya i meant a blaster sorry