`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, now I definitely know why pack searchers get so much hate.

Ok, now I definitely know why pack searchers get so much hate.
I got off work this morning and went to Target with the intent of getting a blaster box of 2011 Goodwin Champions.

When I get there I grab a box off the shelf and then noticed that they had also stocked one of those double-wide gravity feed boxes of Topps 2011 NFL on the back wall. I figure I'll grab a couple of packs of that as well.

I pick up the very first pack on top and notice that it feels weird. The cards in the pack have a concave bow to them. I pick up the rest of the stack from the open mouth at the bottom of the box and every single pack is bowed. Then I tried a couple random ones from the other side and they were also bowed. The guy must have literally pulled every pack out and bent the crap out of them looking for the relic cards.

Needless to say, I have no use for damaged cards so I left the packs and bought my Goodwin box.

Hopefully he (or she) is reading this post...but thanks so very much to the d-bag who ruined all of the Topps football cards in the Lancaster, PA Target. I hope you got a really awesome relic card that makes up for the hundreds of dollars in damage you did.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

RE: Ok, now I definitely know why pack searchers get so much hate.
You're lucky...at my Target, they buy the blaster boxes, open the packs, throw them back into the box and reseal the plastic. I can't buy anything from my Target. I did catch the loser who was pack searching one time and reported him to the manager, but I'm sure that piece of garbage has been back
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]