`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EDITED TODAY!!! - ! Freebies from members Please Read!

RE: freebies from members Please Read!
Wow bro, I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope you feel better real soon! Take care and God Bless!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(07-31-2011, 06:54 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Wow bro, I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope you feel better real soon! Take care and God Bless!!!
Thanks man, I am hanging on! I am a scrapper anyway, I have been functioning all this time so it can only get better from here. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Hope you feel better! If you are on Synthroid it takes a bit to actually kick in and make sure you get your blood work done every 6 weeks or sooner to see if it is working. I have pretty much the same thing and they stuck me on that drug for my thyroid. It's a bit scary at first. Long story short hope you are feeling better soon!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Im still building up a cowboys lot to send you from our last pms!

(07-31-2011, 09:21 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'm sending out a big hug to you my friend!
Kells is the best...Well done Girl!,i knew walnut creek had to be you.

And Damn brother,i hope you are feeling better..i am so glad you went to the doc before it got worse....dont worry now bro.you know what it is and it can be treated/controlled.
just take it easy for a little while, let yourself get better and i am sure you will feel like your old self soon!

us macho types tend to wait a hair too long BEFORE we go in to see doc....i wont lie to ya. i do it..and the ol lady works there..

and at 45, doing the work i do,(you too) i have realized that our bodies are changing at this age...good or bad....like it or not, we need to take care of it better than when we were 20.
; )
take care of your self my friend
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-31-2011, 11:29 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Hope you feel better! If you are on Synthroid it takes a bit to actually kick in and make sure you get your blood work done every 6 weeks or sooner to see if it is working. I have pretty much the same thing and they stuck me on that drug for my thyroid. It's a bit scary at first. Long story short hope you are feeling better soon!
Thank you and yes, that is exactly what i am on. I am a little freaked out still. I still feel like crap. But it has only been 3 days. I have a monsterous job i am working on and havent been able to accomplish as much as i would like, I am gonna have to go tomorrow and suck it up. I didnt go today but it was Sunday, that will be happening from now on for the next few months, lol! I will tell a customer real quick, if this interferes with my Cowboys or Longhorns, i am rolling up my tools 1 hour before the pregame. Sorry, but that is the way it is. Smile
(07-31-2011, 11:48 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Kells is the best...Well done Girl!,i knew walnut creek had to be you.

And Damn brother,i hope you are feeling better..i am so glad you went to the doc before it got worse....dont worry now bro.you know what it is and it can be treated/controlled.
just take it easy for a little while, let yourself get better and i am sure you will feel like your old self soon!

us macho types tend to wait a hair too long BEFORE we go in to see doc....i wont lie to ya. i do it..and the ol lady works there..

and at 45, doing the work i do,(you too) i have realized that our bodies are changing at this age...good or bad....like it or not, we need to take care of it better than when we were 20.
; )
take care of your self my friend
Thank you my good friend and that is very good advice and insight. Yes KKG got down on that one, I am still shocked i didnt put the address and the initials together.
The doctor thing, man i have felt like this for over a year man. He said it, I dont how you are aive going this long, but i knew for a while something wasnt right, finally I just told them whats up. I am glad i did. What really blows is my 4 yeard old son has been literally begging me to play ball with him and get out of the house, it is 105 here in the day so i aint in no hurry to get out in that, but i feel terrible and what I have missed with him the last several months here and there that i cant get back. I have him training for t_ball and pee wee football. He can knock the strings of the tball and i feel sorry for the opther little kid who has the ball, he is in for it. He is gonna be a mean LB or something along those lines. I will tweak him as he goes, lol!
Oh, and I see your boys got my Barber And Roy Williams. I still have that Sweet Spot Barber, lol! I have a feeling Barber is gonna decleat somebody very soon, I saw it happen in training camp a few years ago, knocked him right out of his cleats man! I am gonna miss him for sure.
(07-31-2011, 11:30 PM)r23b Wrote: Im still building up a cowboys lot to send you from our last pms!
Cool, I thought we had talked about something and then I saw you on the naughty list. Did you get that cleaned up?
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

yeah everything is cleaned up with floyd, glad to be back on here with all you guys

RE: Update FEELING GREAT TODAY! freebies from members Please Read!
Well, the day didnt start out too hot but after i got to work i started coming around and actually got some work done, such a good feeling! A few more days like this and i might be rolling again! I love it! Payday is on Thursday too, that will motivate anyone. Just wanted everybody to know, hopefully i will be back in full force by the end of this week. Smile

Get well soon bro!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Drew I hate to hear about this but am glad to hear its something treatable and you are recovering!!
Don't worry one bit...All the Cowboys I am trading for are staying on hold until you get to check them out!!