`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backing off for a little while, maybe longer.
Sad 
Backing off for a little while, maybe longer.
Going to be backing off trading for awhile and see if I can clean up my system, its really a mess in there. Site has been running like GLUE for me for about two months and can't do much most of the time.

I will be canceling some trade offers,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its nothing personal just have to eleminate some of the problems. Probably never should have bought back into the system.

Will take care of everyone hanging the best way I can...Mel

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Backing off for a little while
Good luck! Hope to see you back soon.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: Backing off for a little while, maybe longer.
Man Mel, you're having the worst luck with this stuff lately. I hope you get it all worked out sir.
Is this thing on?

Hurry back, Mel!! If you need to cancel the offer I sent you, go right ahead. But please, hurry back!!
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

One thing I am going to do is Donate about 500k of cards to the Starvation Army and some more to Youth Groups and Childrens Hospitals. This will give me some badly needed room and eleminate some conjestion on the Homefront.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(07-30-2011, 10:37 PM)radarblip Wrote: Going to be backing off trading for awhile and see if I can clean up my system, its really a mess in there. Site has been running like GLUE for me for about two months and can't do much most of the time
I switched to google chrome solely for this site & it usually works fine.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Mel, hope you get the situation taken care of soon this community won't be the same without you.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(07-31-2011, 12:53 AM)krn001 Wrote: I switched to google chrome solely for this site & it usually works fine.
I did the same.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Just canceled some trades. I can no longer rely on the information supplied inside ORG. A lot of the things that I am seeing, I don't even think are mine.

This is nothing personal and I am going to try to fix it, maybe even dump thousands of cards from the listings. If that doesn't work, then I guess I will have to decide if I want to start over again or not...Mel

The system finally did me in. It removed all my cards for trade in one swoop. Now I have about 200 cards in there and a few for sale, What a bunch of crap. Have to Log In just about I every time I change from one thing to another.

Don't know what to do now, maybe just use the Forums for trading and add what people want as I go.....Maybe just completely work around the system because it doesn't work anyway.

...and just for kicks it eleminated all but 9 of my Honus Wagner cards. You have to Love the last 3-4 years of crap Beckett has trtied to pawn off as a working ststem...Mel