`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving for Beach, Back from Beach :(

Leaving for Beach, Back from Beach :(
I'm leaving for the beach in a few hours and will be back sunday aug. 7. just letting you all know in case anyone sends me trade offers or trys to contact me and they get no response. talk to you all in a week.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Leaving for Beach
are you taking your talents to south beach by any chance?
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

hahahahah, no, edisto isalnd, sc. leaving now, peace!!!!!

(07-31-2011, 03:25 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: are you taking your talents to south beach by any chance?
lol

Edisto is very nice enjoy!!!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

ok friends, i am back. ofcourse it never lasts long enough, and no doubt quavis, its the 3rd time ive been, nice to relax, and its not a party scene. although we did have some jerks set up a tent right in front of our house. so close they could pretty much hear us when we were on our deck. when we went down to the beach in the morning i casually said, "you all could have gotten under our house if you wanted to". i got no reply, so we went on with our day. it got to be around 6 pm and they still havent moved it and we were about to start our nightly cornhole game and there tent was in the way. one of the guys came walking up and i asked how long it was going to be before they get the tent down and he starts being a *****, i remained calm and he started taking his tent down and throwing his chairs around like a big baby, i then preceded to step up my words and confront him face to face like two men would do. he then shut up and got his items with his friends and left. 10 minutes later the police show up. you have to be kidding that he went and called the police when no criminal activity took place, the 2 officers were nice and we went on with our night, some people are pathetic. he said i got aggressive with him, lol please. the reason why you pay the extra money to be on the beach is for the location and not having people crowding you at the beach access. and this jack wagon and his family are going to put there tent on top of us when they are staying 2 streets from the beach, ticked us all off, especially since there was plenty of spaces they could have gone. sorry for the venting of the frustration lol. but anywho, ive missed the collecting world, i just put an order in for a box of the new gold standard, totally certified, and season update, wish me luck. i should get them in on wednesday, ill do my usual thing and post scans and comments in the box break section.

RE: Leaving for Beach, Back from Beach :(
Hey very very good luck on the box breaks! Ive seen some super sick cards come out of the gold standards. Including someone from this site (I believe) who pulled the #/10 lebron. Again best of luck buddy!
My Bucket- www.photobucket.com/o0yanic0o
Always looking for any highend/rare Penny Hardaway
Mainly trading for autos of HOFers and stars.

Dang, I thought your post was about to break out into an Eden Lake scenario for a second! (Eden Lake is one CRAZY movie that starts out similarly) Glad to hear it didn't turn out the same! Good luck with the breaks, looking forward to the scans.

welcome back buddy, sucks when your vacations go wrong like that. Looking forward to seeing a melo or amare Smile
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups