`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Ubaldo Jimenez Autos

WTTF Ubaldo Jimenez Autos
Okay folks, looks like I now need to stock up on my new staff ace. I'll be adding my Alex White and Drew Pomeranz stuff for trade soon (heartbroken about Pomeranz) but in the mean time, send me offers for your Ubaldo autos. Cheers, and Go Tribe!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: WTTF Ubaldo Jimenez Autos
Yes. Go tribe. Nice win tonight Smile I'm glad I can watch the fireworks from my backyard. A much needed win.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

offer sent back

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(07-30-2011, 09:32 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Yes. Go tribe. Nice win tonight Smile I'm glad I can watch the fireworks from my backyard. A much needed win.
what do you think of the trade?

(07-30-2011, 10:14 PM)randall617 Wrote: what do you think of the trade?
Well in my opinion. I thought they should've spent that money on getting a better hitter. We need some bats and everytime we do,they always seem to get a pitcher. I think we gave up alot for him. I just hope he proves himself. I still don't like the fukadome trade. Sure he got an RBI but lets see some hits. I wish the organization will just open their wallets and get some stars.I feel like they just settle on the average guy. I will miss orlando cabrera.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I think the Cabrera deal was a steal. We got a quality prospect for a guy who was blocking the 2B-man of the future. His leadership was useful, but not as useful as another quality bat in the org.

I also think we need another bat and I'm hoping we get Ludwick or Upton before 4pm.

As for Ubaldo, I'm devestated to see Pomeranz go, as I truly think he'll be a stud. White, Gardner and McBride, while good guys I'm not sure were gonna be impact players. What makes me feel good about it though is that we have a top of the rotation starter for two more years, which is our window with guys like A-Cab, Hafner etc, so this puts us in a better position to win this year and for the next two...assuming his arm checks out of course.

I was really mad at first because we included Pomeranz, but we're a better team for it and here's hoping we can get one more bat and get some momentum heading towards October.

The greatest sufferer was perhaps my Tribe Prospects PC, but it'll live to fight another day.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!