`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?

RE: I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?
Minnesota Twins and Bowmans Best Refractors and xfractors

RE: I'm going to open a case of 2011 Bowman Jumbo, is anyone interested in anything?
Yankees
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Clayton Kershaw, Andre Ethier, Matt kemp
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Christian Colon and any dodger or angels!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Paul maholm or braves
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

Please contact me if you get any Zach Britton cards, though after tonight's game...
Looking for Zach Britton and other Oriole cards

Tim Lincecum, Lonnie Chissenhall and other Indians

Tigers here! (Or any Brent Moral or Chris Sale stuff for the wife)

~Vesper

Next in line for Braves I suppose...and Posey.

(07-30-2011, 09:28 PM)ChrisSteib Wrote: Please contact me if you get any Zach Britton cards, though after tonight's game...
He was bah-rutal. Looked bad, hopefully it was just a hiccup.