`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: MLB 2K11

RE: OT: MLB 2K11
(07-31-2011, 12:10 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I've played it on my friends PS3 and it was very good...Unfortunately, I'm a 360 guy and we have crappy 2k baseball...
I agree. I have a blu ray player that plays PS3 games. I have 2. The Show and Modnation racers for my son. Everything else is movies on there. All my other games are 360.

(07-30-2011, 11:55 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: Good news is that EA is supposed to be coming out with a baseball game once again in 2012....MVP 2005 (With Manny Ramirez on the cover I do believe) was the best baseball game ever and EA College Baseball 2006 was amazing as well...EA knows how to make baseball games...I've never been a fan of the 2k series for baseball
I agree entirely, MVP 04 and 05 were the best baseball games ever. 2k6 and 2k7 are both so glitchy I can't play them without it freezing. I bought 2k10 just because it came with the free Fathead and I hadn't bought 2k8 or 2k9, but I still can't bring myself to pay $40-$55 for 2k11 when they really don't improve game play, just make the graphics slightly better looking. Long live MVP haha.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

I've been happy with 2K11 so far, though it's the only video game I own so I don't have much to compare it too. My Xbox Live name is ThomasA23

Xbox GT: TheyCallMeRushy
PS3: rushmaggs28

MLB The Show>2K
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

Im on playstation network too i have mlb11 the show among others........... i think my user is alfre_1980, ill check when i get home just to make sure lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(07-31-2011, 01:46 AM)rocknandrew Wrote: I agree entirely, MVP 04 and 05 were the best baseball games ever. 2k6 and 2k7 are both so glitchy I can't play them without it freezing. I bought 2k10 just because it came with the free Fathead and I hadn't bought 2k8 or 2k9, but I still can't bring myself to pay $40-$55 for 2k11 when they really don't improve game play, just make the graphics slightly better looking. Long live MVP haha.
Was MVP '04 the game that had the "lefty glitch"? Despite that, yes, that game was awesome. Think that's the last baseball video game I've owned. If EA comes back with something like that, I will definitely buy it.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

RBI baseball... the best!

Not sure, but I remember that Tim Wakefield and Billy Wagner were unhittable in one of them...Wagner threw over 100 mph and had that nasty slider I do believe..For some reason, you couldn't hit Wakefield. I know during online play, I would never play anyone playing with the Red Sox because they all moved Wakefield to starter and just threw the knuckle everytime...

All in all, EA had the best baseball games..Rumor is that they will have a baseball game out this year or the next...Can't wait to pick it up.

(08-02-2011, 03:56 PM)iconms Wrote: Was MVP '04 the game that had the "lefty glitch"? Despite that, yes, that game was awesome. Think that's the last baseball video game I've owned. If EA comes back with something like that, I will definitely buy it.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.