`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow what a drop!!!

Wow what a drop!!!
So, Jonathon Singleton got traded to the Astros.... Now a 2010 Bowman Platinum auto of his got cut 50% BV overnight? Why?

RE: Wow what a drop!!!
supply, demand

going to a lousy team probably did that

glad i sold my lot of cosarts haha...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(07-30-2011, 03:16 PM)capncush Wrote: glad i sold my lot of cosarts haha...
Still sitting on mine. I do have a good feeling about that kid so I have no problem holding onto them

what do you think will happen to Pence's 2006 cards?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(07-30-2011, 03:19 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Still sitting on mine. I do have a good feeling about that kid so I have no problem holding onto them
You're prob right but I think his cards will take a drop and won't come back to where they were a couple days ago until he's brought up. I put a good amount of money into George springer. Then he gets drafted by the astros and they go down haha. Same with sonny gray. Oh well. Made good money on kolten Wong though. Win some lose some. It's what makes this fun for me.
(07-30-2011, 04:20 PM)bunk27 Wrote: what do you think will happen to Pence's 2006 cards?
Well I've been tryin to sell my bgs 9 chrome auto for a while for $20 and no one would take. I sold it for $50 yesterday. Haha. I got $1/card for his 2007 RCs in a lot I sold too. Couldn't get .25/card before this.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(07-30-2011, 05:27 PM)capncush Wrote: Well I've been tryin to sell my bgs 9 chrome auto for a while for $20 and no one would take. I sold it for $50 yesterday. Haha. I got $1/card for his 2007 RCs in a lot I sold too. Couldn't get .25/card before this.
Dang, I would of taken it for $20.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Well i bought some bowman pence rcs for like 2$ before, anticipating the phillies were trading for him!! got lucky i guess
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(07-30-2011, 02:09 PM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: So, Jonathon Singleton got traded to the Astros.... Now a 2010 Bowman Platinum auto of his got cut 50% BV overnight? Why?
I also collected Singleton and Worley cards. I'm going to hold on to my Singleton cards in hopes that he will get traded again. Maybe to a better team. The Phillies have a penchant for trading for past players so he could return.