`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading My Football for Your Baseball

Trading My Football for Your Baseball
Hey folks, I've done some BB for FB deals with many of you already, but here's some of what I've got left. A bunch mroe listed in my org too, so if you've got some nice baseball to trade (comparable to what you're asking for), then let's make a deal. I'm also willing to sell if you don't have baseball to trade. Cheers.

Please note: Due to the foil nature of the Tomlinson, it scans very dark. If you're interested, I can send you a photo rather than a scan, which shows up better.

[Image: foot01.jpg]
[Image: foot02.jpg]
[Image: foot03.jpg]
[Image: foot04.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Trading My Football for Your Baseball
Are you looking for any vintage baseball? I have some pretty nice vintage stuff

Possibly, is it graded stuff? If not, I'll need to see high quality scans. PM me please.

(07-30-2011, 02:45 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Are you looking for any vintage baseball? I have some pretty nice vintage stuff
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Like the McFadden gridiron and the colt sage.....what are you looking for in baseball? Have a boat load not scanned or pit in the org.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Mainly autos of current stars, top prospects or HOFers...so the door is pretty wide open. Lemme know what you've got and we can work something out. Cheers.

(07-30-2011, 10:15 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Like the McFadden gridiron and the colt sage.....what are you looking for in baseball? Have a boat load not scanned or pit in the org.

(08-01-2011, 12:37 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Mainly autos of current stars, top prospects or HOFers...so the door is pretty wide open. Lemme know what you've got and we can work something out. Cheers.
I sent you a PM man
Kinda let me know what you would be interested in and I will get ya some scans
scan is up

check me for that jamaal charles

Offer sent, cheers.

(08-01-2011, 07:20 AM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: check me for that jamaal charles

Anyone else?

got your cards mailed off today.
thanks!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]