`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan PC!!! Finally... (scan heavy)

Jordan PC!!! Finally... (scan heavy)
I've been wanting to do this for a long time! I've seen some awesome collections on this site and I couldn't wait to join in on the fun! These are my more valuable Jordans, as I have tons of Jordan base cards and subsets! Anyway, after hours of scanning, here it is!

[Image: jordan1.jpg]
[Image: jordan2.jpg]
[Image: jordan3.jpg]
[Image: jordan4.jpg]
[Image: jordan5.jpg]
[Image: jordan6.jpg]
[Image: jordan7.jpg]
[Image: jordan8.jpg]
[Image: jordan9.jpg]
[Image: jordan10.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan...

RE: Jordan PC!!! Finally... (scan heavy)
If you ever want to sell the Chronology auto, please let me know. Great cards!

Nice collection, love the Rock Stars Insert.

I also collect Jordan, very nice collection. I really love the Ntense and Scoring king cards, they are 2 of my favorite PC cards.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(07-30-2011, 08:52 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I also collect Jordan, very nice collection. I really love the Ntense and Scoring king cards, they are 2 of my favorite PC cards.

agree on the Ntense Jordan 1000%!! It is still one of my favorite pulls.

Amazing collection! That Goodwin Champions Auto is by far one of my favorite cards of his ever produced.. Would love to get my hands on one at some point but I'm afraid that one's way out of my price range Undecided

(07-30-2011, 08:52 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I also collect Jordan, very nice collection. I really love the Ntense and Scoring king cards, they are 2 of my favorite PC cards.
Thanks!!! The Ntense is one on of my favorites, too. And, one of the few 90's MJ insert card that is still affordable. Over the past year, his cards have really taken off. It's getting to the point where I need to find another player to collect because A) I can't afford it and B) the wife isn't pleased with how much it costs. Anyway, thanks for looking!
(07-30-2011, 10:35 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Amazing collection! That Goodwin Champions Auto is by far one of my favorite cards of his ever produced.. Would love to get my hands on one at some point but I'm afraid that one's way out of my price range Undecided
Thanks for looking! That was the first of two MJ autos I bought. When I saw it for the first time, I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, I got into a bidding war with someone else and I probably paid too much for it (I've seen it go for less afterwards).

(07-30-2011, 03:03 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: If you ever want to sell the Chronology auto, please let me know. Great cards!
I hope I never have to sell it, but you never know... I'll definitely let you know if that time comes... Thanks for looking!

Very nice collection! Congrats, thanks for sharing!!!!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Hey have you seen the Jordan floorboards from sp authentic you should get some they are awesome.

(07-31-2011, 12:53 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: Hey have you seen the Jordan floorboards from sp authentic you should get some they are awesome.
I have and I definitely want to get one. Unfortunately, my wife has put a stop to my card buying habits since last December. If I wasn't married, I would have an awesome collection and be absolutely broke!