`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dorkypunkrockerguy is rip-off artist, hes banned

dorkypunkrockerguy is rip-off artist, hes banned
Adress is in Celburne Texas, name is Kevin McDonald , ripped me off in football for two jsy cards.
SugarShane

RE: dorkypunkrockerguy is rip-off artist, hes banned
yeah, there was an entire thread of people complaining about him.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Found him on Facebook and sent message. Lets see if he responds. He lists reading his bible as one of his favorite activities while posting on his wall about busting boxes of cards. What a joke.

Also sent a message to his wife asking if she was aware her hubby is a rip off artist.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I completed a trade with him pretty easily in mid-June. No complaints. Maybe he's just out of town? Just saying I recently had a perfectly fine trade with the guy.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

I also completed a trade quite easily with him, though as he was new, I did make him send first. But he did, and I sent him his end. Haven't received feedback, but perhaps that's tied to why he's not responding (ie: being away). Let's be careful about launching personal attacks beyond the realm of Beckett, shall we?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

He's not just away, he made good on 6 trades and then kept logging in and ignoring the PMs about the remaining trades so he was banned. Click the link in my sig to see the info, he owes alot of people.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-30-2011, 01:34 AM)bigt314 Wrote: Also sent a message to his wife asking if she was aware her hubby is a rip off artist.
Ha! I love it!

(07-30-2011, 01:34 AM)bigt314 Wrote: Found him on Facebook and sent message. Lets see if he responds. He lists reading his bible as one of his favorite activities while posting on his wall about busting boxes of cards. What a joke.

Also sent a message to his wife asking if she was aware her hubby is a rip off artist.
This is great man! Taking it to the higher power.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-30-2011, 01:34 AM)bigt314 Wrote: Found him on Facebook and sent message. Lets see if he responds. He lists reading his bible as one of his favorite activities while posting on his wall about busting boxes of cards. What a joke.

that is awesome....nice work

Thanks guys. I have yet to get a reply from either him or his wife. What a bum! Its a shame that people resort to stealing others cardboard treasures. Karma will get him eventually.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.