`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the Sv guys

RE: Question for the Sv guys
what a loser. someone else will want the cards i'm sure. just write this bozo off.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-29-2011, 09:48 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I went ahead and told him to go someplace. He sent me a bunch of links where he noted similar cards. Of course they were all of score and topps. While the cards he wants are higher end products.
You should have told him to go buy THOSE cards.

generally if it's an off-Ebay sale, you can determine an average sale price (off closed auctions) and often, that's the shipped price. Maybe it's the savings of not paying the Ebay fee's, or that if it's 50, 51 or 52 what's the real difference? Not much in my eyes, just kind of nickel & dimeing.

As far as that email, that just an indirrect way of calling u names. I would have told him where to go, as well....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(07-29-2011, 09:45 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: His answer"
"this is apparently going over your head. let me dumb it down. a card is worth what it sells for. shipping is an extra charge the person shipping determines. they could charge $50 for shipping. is the card worth $50 now? no. its not. its worth, what it sold for.

again, dumbing it down for you. it would cost you just under $1.50 to ship me the 2 cards I wanted. not the $6-7 some guy on ebay would charge for 2 seperate cards.

this is why you dont factor shipping. because any dummy can then try to inflate the value of their cards based off of inflated shipping costs. anyone with common sense knows that."

I told him to go to heck I don't get free shipping why should he
yea he is not worth dealing with, any person with that kinda of attitude, can well, as you said, go to heck lol

[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Tell the guy to move out of his Mommy's basement and get with the real world.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

never mind - i don't want the card anymore. gosh. you guys know how to make a guy feel bad.

Wink
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 08:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: never mind - i don't want the card anymore. gosh. you guys know how to make a guy feel bad.

Wink
WELL. IF. You are the guy. As you can tell by the responses. You was trying to rip georgehenrycollector off...

(08-01-2011, 02:10 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: You should have told him to go buy THOSE cards.
Couldnt have given a better answer right there!!
Those are the exact words that would have came from my mouth.

I think you were being too polite just telling him to go to "heck"! I guess when I buy from the eBay of Pigs, I expect to pay those prices + shipping. When I'm at a card show, I expect to pay higher prices and no shipping. When I buy from a trading card site, higher than the Bay, lower than a card show, and a couple $ for shipping.
Our son Derrick, 3 years and counting Medulloblastoma survivor....
[Image: blackandwhite2-1.jpg]
Trade Pail