`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Leaf Best of Baseball Opinions

2011 Leaf Best of Baseball Opinions
I have watched a few youtube breaks of the product and it seems pretty solid. My only concern is that it seems that almost every 3 box case has a Griffey or Aaron auto and this may put a damper on the bv of there autos. What do you think?

RE: 2011 Leaf Best of Baseball Opinions
Check ebay for the griffey prices, then look at the cost per box... Just buy what you want, dont waste the money on a box.

(07-29-2011, 02:10 PM)wampier Wrote: Check ebay for the griffey prices, then look at the cost per box... Just buy what you want, dont waste the money on a box.
Or you could do what you want and not what everyone else wants you to do
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-29-2011, 02:36 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Or you could do what you want and not what everyone else wants you to do
Would make sense if the OP wasn't asking for people's opinions.

(07-29-2011, 02:57 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Would make sense if the OP wasn't asking for people's opinions.
I was just looking to what others thought of the product not my want to purchase either a box or singles. My major concern is flooding the market with Griffey and Aaron autos.

(07-29-2011, 03:03 PM)gatorfoley12 Wrote: I was just looking to what others thought of the product not my want to purchase either a box or singles. My major concern is flooding the market with Griffey and Aaron autos.
Yeah, pretty much what wampier was saying, his thoughts on the product.

(07-29-2011, 03:03 PM)gatorfoley12 Wrote: I was just looking to what others thought of the product not my want to purchase either a box or singles. My major concern is flooding the market with Griffey and Aaron autos.
They aren't newly acquired autos are they? It's just repackaged stuff they bought off of Ebay in the first place probably (Leaf is the Razor guy and that's what he often does), which if that is the case - not flooding, just pushing the same ones back out.

I guess the "cut" autos may not be from that sort of source or they are and have been cut from a photo or ect and put into a card design instead - haven't paid attention to what they look like, but I wouldn't be worried about flooding exactly...well, Topps is pushing out new Hank Aaron autos this year...will they over do it?..

(07-29-2011, 02:57 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Would make sense if the OP wasn't asking for people's opinions.
It's not really an opinion, though. He's telling him to buy the singles, which is not what he was asking for. He was asking for opinions about the product
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-29-2011, 04:00 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: It's not really an opinion, though. He's telling him to buy the singles, which is not what he was asking for. He was asking for opinions about the product
Yes, that's his opinion on what should be done with the product.

Subject: "2011 Leaf Best of Baseball Opinions"

OP: "I have watched a few youtube breaks of the product and it seems pretty solid. My only concern is that it seems that almost every 3 box case has a Griffey or Aaron auto and this may put a damper on the bv of there autos. What do you think?"

"What do you think?"
-Well, about what? About if the product is solid or about the future BV of the autographs? In my eyes anyway, he responded to what he thought of the product (opinion) which was also the subject of the thread.

In any event, I didn't even know Leaf came out with anything.

I know I will trade or buy what I want...
Razor and the new Leaf are just repackaged products and expensive...
I will finally get what I need, but, as with all my stuff, it will take awhile...
Still looking to fill the last 1963 Fleer!!!