`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys fans, there's a very slight, small glimmer of hope

RE: Cowboys fans, there's a very slight, small glimmer of hope
(07-29-2011, 07:03 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Hahahahaha, lmao. Bring him on! Smile Just what we need! Smile
What's just what you need? I'm pissed lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-29-2011, 07:05 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: What's just what you need? I'm pissed lol.
Forget that, the Eagles got him and Cromartie and VY. How in the hell can they land all these people?? Oh well, bring on Michael Huff, we need a safety more than a cornerback anyway! And alot cheaper. When the Eagles choke again, and we kick the crap out of them, all the finger pointing and all that will commence. I cant wait! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

lol I was wondering if you didn't know yet and looks like you didn't. I'd like to say yeah so what but the I can't because the eagles just got a lot better.

They are VERY afraid of us, lol! They didnt sign those DB's for nothing, lol! Game on! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Ole Huff would be sweet! One longhorn out (i was disappointed), a new one in!

EAGLES!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

SUCK! lol.

(07-29-2011, 07:44 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: Ole Huff would be sweet! One longhorn out (i was disappointed), a new one in!
Me too, but bring on another! One that will knock your head off! Smile
(07-29-2011, 08:19 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: EAGLES!
Blow, suck, and i hate them! Smile

(07-29-2011, 07:10 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Forget that, the Eagles got him and Cromartie and VY. How in the hell can they land all these people?? Oh well, bring on Michael Huff, we need a safety more than a cornerback anyway! And alot cheaper. When the Eagles choke again, and we kick the crap out of them, all the finger pointing and all that will commence. I cant wait! Smile
Don't forget they already have Asante Samuel is better than DRC. Also, they signed DE Jason Babin who is a tough SOB. Sorry to break it to ya, but Tony Romo doesn't stand a chance against the Eagles secondary.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

How are the Eagles signing all these top players (Nnadami, VY, Cromartie, etc.). They've got to be over the salary cap. But it wouldn't surprise me if something was going on. Leave it to Reid to cheat.

I had a college roommate that was all about Philly football. I hated him and them then. I hate them even more now.

They suck a**