`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agency!

Free Agency!
I LOVE the moves my Texans have made recently, not so much for my Bears. Bears traded Gregg Olsen, who I liked, haven't heard anything else.

On the other hand- Texans signed Johnathan Joseph (CB) and Danieal Manning (S). 2 top 50 free agents to help out our awful secondary? Yes please! And Manning is a very good return man! I must admit, I think Rick Smith (Texan's GM) has done just about as well as he possibly could so far. Asomugha would have been nice, but would have drained the bank account too, and left no money for Manning or anyone else.

So how have your teams done so far, or what are you hoping they do in the near future??

RE: Free Agency!
Nothing, really for my team..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I love the two moves by the Pats so far, if BB can get them both in line, which I think he can do, we just got two steals. All we need now is a decent LB and we should be all set.

WTTF: The hoodie. I still think he's shady, but that dude is like King Midas.

Packers haven't done much in free agency, but that's just how Thompson does it. Lost Daryn Colledge to the Cardinals and Brandon Jackson to the Browns. Both of them can be replaced though. Other than that, we have signed a bunch of UFA's. Hopefully a couple of them can have some impact like Shields and Zombo did last year.

Saw that the Bears signed Roy Williams. Will be interesting to see how he pans out for their offense. Not sure why they traded Olsen. He was one of their best offensive weapons.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

All the talk at the moment is about Asomugha coming here to the Jets. Santonio Holmes has resigned. Cromartie has actually got the same agent as Asomugha, so it looks like one of those two may well be signing.

Brad Smith has signed with the Bills. It's a waiting game at the moment to see who goes where.

Wow, I hadn't seen the Roy Williams deal. We need receivers, but Roy? I will try to reserve judgment.....

My team hasn't done crap! Except let everybody go and signed nobody. Maybe that will help, I don't know. The only hope they have is Asomugha but last I heard it was down to the jets and cowgirls.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-29-2011, 09:33 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I love the two moves by the Pats so far, if BB can get them both in line, which I think he can do, we just got two steals. All we need now is a decent LB and we should be all set.
I don't know why everyone says Chad needs to get it together. The guy has done nothing wrong off of the field-he's not a felon, not a thug, and because he likes to have fun, he's labeled as *troubled*. The Patriots have an awesome receiver. If they *let* him play, he'll make plays-watch & see...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

The Dolphins are too quite.
The Bush trade and sign was nice and today we got Matt Moore. I still think we need a big splash. Need another RB and maybe still get another QB
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn