`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agency!

RE: Free Agency!
Unpopular, unsolicited opinion #1- I HATE the wildcat. I mean c'mon, it's a gimmick!
Unpopular, unsolicited opinion #2- I am SO glad the NFL lockout is over, I couldn't possibly care less about the NBA lockout. If they lost the next 2 seasons, I wouldn't care in the least.

Dabears- if you decide to get rid of your Manning supercollection, are you going to piece it out? I already see a few that I want. :-) (#1 are the duals with Hester!)

(08-03-2011, 10:19 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Dabears- if you decide to get rid of your Manning supercollection, are you going to piece it out? I already see a few that I want. :-) (#1 are the duals with Hester!)
Lol sorry but thats the only one I'm definitely going to keep Sad The Autographed one

But if youre serious about the rest in one big lot, lmk...I could really use the money, as I'm starting to focus on my Urlacher, Hester, and Briggs PCs.

I payed over $300 total for everything, but I know I can't get that much at this point in time

Lmk what you think or shoot me a pm.

Thanks
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(07-29-2011, 02:10 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: If anyone is looking, the local sports radio station here in Houston has a pretty amazing tracker tool. Check it out:

http://houston.cbslocal.com/nfl-free-agency-tracker/

And it now says the Bears are showing a lot of interest in Mike Sims-Walker! That would be nice! Cutler might have some receivers next year!

Also says that Asomugha is rumored to have a deal with the Jets that they will announce later.
That is one cool tool, thanks Smile

Darn, that's the one I wanted the most! (Go figure) If you piece it out, I would trade for a few, but I have too many other projects to buy them all in one big lot

Im still waiting for Brett Favre to return.

Most likely not, but I will think about it. Which ones were you thinking?
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!