`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Bo Jackson collectors out there?

Any Bo Jackson collectors out there?
I am a huge Bo Jackson fan. I have thousands of Bo Jackson cards. I only collect (1) of each and I do have a few extra base, parallels, numbered, GU, and others of his. I would be interested in trading for his cards. Hit me up and let me know what you have or what you would like.

RE: Any Bo Jackson collectors out there?
have anything in his Auburn uni? I have a couple in NFL uni I'd swap
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(07-29-2011, 06:10 AM)bo16jackson Wrote: I am a huge Bo Jackson fan. I have thousands of Bo Jackson cards. I only collect (1) of each and I do have a few extra base, parallels, numbered, GU, and others of his. I would be interested in trading for his cards. Hit me up and let me know what you have or what you would like.
I've got this if you're interested.
[Image: fbft0001.jpg]

In addition to what's in my org, I've got all this weird stuff that of course isn't in beckett. I'd love to get rid of it all to someone that would enjoy what are for the most part rare bootlegs.

[Image: bo1.jpg][Image: bo2.jpg]
[Image: bo3.jpg]
[Image: bo4.jpg]
[Image: bo5.jpg]
[Image: bo6.jpg]

Bump anyone else?

I collect Bo Jackson as well. I too have over a thousand duplicates and only collect one of each. Most of my duplicates are earlier cards 86-95 but I do have others. I love to hear more about your collection and what you have to trade. Send me a want-list if you have one. Thanks

hey i would be interested in any serial # or memorabilia BO cards you have. Check me out

Bump and PM's sent.

Bump, I updated my Organizer with extras I have if anyone is interested. Thanks.