`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about 2008 moments and milestones red rc

question about 2008 moments and milestones red rc
so i heard that topps messed up (raise your hand if you're suprised) and printed numerous 1/1s of the red rookies in this set. when i went to add the regular reds into my org, it gave me the format "card #- stat #" example if the card was my miguel cabrera card 139 hit 151 beckett would list it as 139-151. the only problem is the rookies have no stats but are listed in the same format-ex. 149-1, but how do i know which one 1 is? help if you can please

RE: question about 2008 moments and milestones red rc
Each card is different and each is a 1/1. Technically, there are many of these 1/1 in red...about 14000 of them. As each card is /150, /25, /10 or /1. So card #1-1 has a /125, /25. /10, /1 and card 1-2 has the same etc...

As far as RCs in this set, the same applies.

Topps did not mess up, they made this huge set with different collector's in mind...set collectors, team collectors, player collector and even master collectors (impossible IMO)

So for me as a SF Giants collector.. I have 1116 total cards to collect and 275 of them are 1/1 of Lincecum and Kent

Crazy huh??

Great set too..I enjoy the chase, will take many years to come close, have most of the /150 and a lot of the /25, a few /10 and 16 1/1 or something like that