`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can it be graded?

Can it be graded?
I have acquired a set of 1971 Yankees Clinic Day post cards, and they are just about perfect. They literally look like they have corners from 2011 packs. Can these be graded, and by whom? Would it be worth even sending in, even if they are in great shape? Thanks for any help you can give.
At the same time, I got some early Exhibits. They are great but only for show because they have writing on the back.
Mickey

RE: Can it be graded?
Congrats on the acquisition!

Looking at the PSA Population Reports there have been a few of these postcards graded so I'm sure they would accept them for grading. If you go that route, you'll have to be a Collectors Club member though.

As for sending them in, it looks like there is at least a Mantle and Munson in the set? I'd think those would be worth grading at least for the preservation.

If you have any questions about PSA, PM me. I've dealt with them a fair amount.

Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

PSA and SGC are going to be your two sure things as they both grade them. Just compare services and go with what appeals to you more.

I don't see them listed in BGS/BVG as cards that they grade and don't see them in their population report either so it initially appears to be a no-go there.

Thanks for the help guys. I will look into the PSA thing, and see what happens.