`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize - still in folders but no player name
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Organize - still in folders but no player name
did i lose input - why do I now have blank no name players in my organize. is their any info from the old site that didn't transfer over. i could delete to clean up my page. but it seems if a line transferred from the other site, that i need that line, but no name or card set came over to the new site in the transfer. out of 8000 cards transfer, about 50 have no info on the line, but in folders that i made. who could they be? or delete
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Organize - still in folders but no player name
(07-28-2011 05:46 PM)jcvfjr Wrote:  did i lose input - why do I now have blank no name players in my organize. is their any info from the old site that didn't transfer over. i could delete to clean up my page. but it seems if a line transferred from the other site, that i need that line, but no name or card set came over to the new site in the transfer. out of 8000 cards transfer, about 50 have no info on the line, but in folders that i made. who could they be? or delete

Odds are these are cards from Classic multisport, classic Images, or UD SuperStars 2002-03. Or any card that had a * at the end of its description in the previous system.
My best advice.
Enable images, some of them might have images attached, this helped me with a few. The others, might belong to those collections i mentioned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply