`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Card Shops in the Western Carribean?lol

Card Shops in the Western Carribean?lol
So this is probably the most unual question some of yall have seen on here but my wife and I are leaving on a week cruise on Saturday and are going to Belize, Mahogany Bay Isla Roatan and Cozumel.

What I am tryin to figure out is ARE THEIR CARD SHOPS AT THESE PLACES?!

Please tell me people collect in the Western Carribean for this reason!

RE: Card Shops in the Western Carribean?lol
Show off!! Smile Safe travels though.

And to answer your question, I have no idea.

I've never been to those places, but I have spent loads of time in the Caribbean and I can tell you where I have been never seen a card shop, never even seen a single pack of cards. Which is surprising as I would think they would have something for cricket and some sort of ball cards in Cuba

(07-28-2011, 07:26 PM)thepozr Wrote: Show off!! Smile Safe travels though.

And to answer your question, I have no idea.
Thanks. I don't think there are but I guess you never know until you ask right?
(07-28-2011, 09:15 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I've never been to those places, but I have spent loads of time in the Caribbean and I can tell you where I have been never seen a card shop, never even seen a single pack of cards. Which is surprising as I would think they would have something for cricket and some sort of ball cards in Cuba
+1 especially in these areas where teams have scout camps set up to discover young and upcoming talent

I was in Cozumel 4 years ago and I did not see any card shops. Have fun on your cruise.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Belize, Mahogany Bay Isla Rotan, and Cozumel--I have made that cruise twice and I have asked every taxi and bus driver about shops and no one has ever told me of one--I mean I ask at least three or four bus, taxi drivers in every country I go to with no luck. I even asked about just baseball card packs and never have found those either. I ask every Hotel clerk and every greeting party when ever we anchor or arrive at a country's hotel. Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica with NO luck—Good luck and hope you can at least find packs.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks