Thanks for the look

[Image: KGrHqQOKpkE4nKyMigBOKe0ZwDNg0_12.jpg]

Golf Legends
[Image: CEVynmkKGrHqNhcE0iM6q7ikBNRhfo-yw_12.jpg]
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

RE: Couple of recent wins
Nice Nelson Cruz.

I am so glad that he got good for us. I remember him tearin up Triple A Oklahoma every year but everytime he got called up, he busted until he finally got hot!

Nelly is not lookin back. Needs to bump that average though, but its cool cause he can have the long ball.

I like the nelson auto. nice
no org, please do not send trade requests

That Nelson/Venturri is filthy good...Always enjoyed Venturri on TV especially with Summerall b/c you always knew they were completely loaded from a morning at the 19th tee

(07-28-2011, 07:11 PM)jmc316 Wrote: That Nelson/Venturri is filthy good...Always enjoyed Venturri on TV especially with Summerall b/c you always knew they were completely loaded from a morning at the 19th tee

LOL so true although not a big steal on the price always wanted a Nelson auto saw this and snagged it. No one placed a bid it was to easy

Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

I've been going to the Byron Nelson Tournament every year since about 1998 and when he passed away, the attendance and top level competition really dwindled. He did amazing things for golf and that's a really great pickup. One of the true gentlemen of golf.

The Nelson Cruz is really nice, too, and I could use either, particularly the Cruz, for my Rangers PC. Thanks.

(07-28-2011, 05:24 PM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: Thanks for the look

[Image: KGrHqQOKpkE4nKyMigBOKe0ZwDNg0_12.jpg]

Golf Legends
[Image: CEVynmkKGrHqNhcE0iM6q7ikBNRhfo-yw_12.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 05:32 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Nice Nelson Cruz.

I am so glad that he got good for us. I remember him tearin up Triple A Oklahoma every year but everytime he got called up, he busted until he finally got hot!

Nelly is not lookin back. Needs to bump that average though, but its cool cause he can have the long ball.
Chris Davis and Taylor Teagarden are the same way. They'll roll through Triple A, but when they get to Arlington they struggle. There must be a huge difference in talent between the upper level of the minors and MLB. I just didn't realize it was so much of a difference.