`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yowza!!! Chad Ochocinco (Johnson?) a Patriot?!

RE: Yowza!!! Chad Ochocinco (Johnson?) a Patriot?!
(07-28-2011, 05:37 PM)pbean Wrote: hopefully so, but I see very few teams keeping their rosters "intact" ..... a lot of "big" players moving around and a lot of personnel changes (seems like more than usual) will these guys get in tune with their new teams before the season starts ?
Idk buddy, this is crazy! I cant stop watching sportscenter and checking online for updates, cant wait to see what is going to happen NEXT! It is like we are about to land on the moon again! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I am stunned at the move, but also extremely excited/happy!

Belichick loves his veterans and his "projects". Well he just got 2 veteran projects for sure. Not so much Ocho as Albert though. It is certainly an exciting season already!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-28-2011, 05:22 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I actually feel sorry for Bengal fans, their owner and gm are idiots! I know my boy Jordan Shipleys numbers are gonna go up if they have a QB. People in Ohio are beside themselves right about now, I can almost hear the yelling from Texas!
I actually feel sorry for Bengal fans, their owner and gm are idiots! I know my boy Jordan Shipleys numbers are gonna go up if they have a QB. People in Ohio are beside themselves right about now, I can almost hear the yelling from Texas!

And the Pats are making some waves. If they can get that 100 million dollar loser to clog the middle, you wont be able to run on them. They could be very dangerous in the AFC.
I'm sorry, didn't know I was cussing SO LOUDLY...lol I'll try to keep it to just south Texas yelling.
If you want to trade, I need DC and a padded mailer at a minimum. Rarely do I collect or trade for anything other than Bengals/Jaguars and some Cowboys.
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/...0Football/