`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What images never get old?

RE: OT: What images never get old?
HAHAHA Matt, I LOVE the Theismann leg snap video! LT's sudden transition from badass linebacker to "Oh no! Holy crap! I think he's hurt, someone come help!"

DOesn't really count...but I still love this!

Pretty special one for me here... I remember learning and being intrigued in second grade by the story of Tom Dempsey having kicked the longest field goal in the NFL and how he only had half of a foot. That number 63 is one that was embedded in my brain ever since. The night Elam tied it, I jumped up, threw a almost full can of Coke at the wall as hard as I could and started yelling "I forking love Elam, fork yes! Motherforkin' Elam!!" HA. My cousin's wife wasn't too happy that I had, out of sheer excitement covered their white wall, wood floor, and dining room table in Coke, but I cleaned it up real nice, and it was worth it!

Metrodome collapsing

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

This one has never stopped entertaining me!

Not an image..but a drive. John Elway gets the ball on his own 2 yard line in an AFC Championship Game. A classic.

OK, one more... I know it's not a play, and I apologize, but wow it sure is good. At the time it was incredible because it was all that ESPN had talked about for three days, and then this gem:

One more. I will never forget this interview.

[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

probably wont get anyone to agree here but being a fan of his this made my day. get em derek.

http://youtu.be/Y2vTzHf2tus

sorry dont know how to put the actual video on here.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson