`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum Retail Hit

2011 Bowman Platinum Retail Hit
I bought my first 2 packs of 2011 Bowman Platinum from Target and pulled this in the first one:

Also included were an emerald Brandon Belt, BPP Kyle Parker, and base cards of Ryan Howard, Jeter, Jeffress, Wright, and Jonathan Sanchez. Not bad for $6. The base cards look great - best looking set in years, in my opinion.
Collecting Smoltz, Teixeira, Chipper, plus other Braves and Georgia Tech stars (Calvin Johnson, Garciaparra, Varitek, Wieters, Demaryius Thomas, Derrick Morgan, Stephen Hill, Michael Johnson, Jarrett Jack and others)

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum Retail Hit
wow, sweet pull
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Amazing!!! So wishing my wal-mart had them in already.... grrr

that is crazy
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

This.... Is a ridiciously fantastic break if you ask me.. You just auto won at basebal cards haha. Congrats.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(07-28-2011, 11:35 AM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: Amazing!!! So wishing my wal-mart had them in already.... grrr
If your WM is anything like mine, someone will go through and open them all before you ever see 'em.

(07-28-2011, 12:04 PM)muz0 Wrote: This.... Is a ridiciously fantastic break if you ask me.. You just auto won at basebal cards haha. Congrats.
Agreed, wish I was that lucky. You da man!

wow i want that! never had any luck like that! congrats.

My Walmart had just stocked them. I grabbed 12 rack packs(36 single packs and 36 purple refractors). I did not pull any Bryce Harper of any kind, so I would say you did well with those 2 packs. Congrats.

My wife just txted me from work.. she opened a rack pack and got a harper, green posey, and gold brandon belt... I'm gonna grab a couple when i pick her up