`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED A REGGIE BUSH PATCH AUTO!!!!!

NEED A REGGIE BUSH PATCH AUTO!!!!!
due to reggie looking like being traded to the dolphins, im on the hunt for a really nice reggie bush patch auto (figured i should get ahead of bakerman before he snags them all lol) willing to trade in your favor for one...so please let me know...thanks

RE: NEED A REGGIE BUSH PATCH AUTO!!!!!
Sorry bud me and Bakerman are both gonna be on the hunt lol
And then we will both be on the hunt for either Young or Orton by the end of the week (crosses fingers)

(07-28-2011, 02:15 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Sorry bud me and Bakerman are both gonna be on the hunt lol
And then we will both be on the hunt for either Young or Orton by the end of the week (crosses fingers)
yeah...not big on those two, but want bush...good bye playoff drought, hello superbowl contenders!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa guys lets slow down for a minute. lol. Just think we have the Jets and the Pats in our division. Buffalo is improving as well. If we squeak out of the division then we have Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Ravens, Titans, Chiefs, Texans to deal with. Im not sure we are better than most those teams.

We still need an outside pass rusher opposite of Wake (insert Jason Taylor), at least one defensive back, a kick returner (Bush returns punts as well as Bess), even a cornerback would be great. The Phins still have holes so dont expect a playoff run this year.

Keep in mind Orton is not Dan Marino. He is barely above average. Time will tell if he improves. Also who is opposite of B Marsh? Hartline? C'mon. We arent super bowl contenders until we address some more holes.

We seem to be on the right track though as our oline may be the best in the league but you need playmakers to win games. Green Bay didnt have a great oline but they won the super bowl. Why? PLAYMAKERS!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-28-2011, 02:33 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa guys lets slow down for a minute. lol. Just think we have the Jets and the Pats in our division. Buffalo is improving as well. If we squeak out of the division then we have Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Ravens, Titans, Chiefs, Texans to deal with. Im not sure we are better than most those teams.

We still need an outside pass rusher opposite of Wake (insert Jason Taylor), at least one defensive back, a kick returner (Bush returns punts as well as Bess), even a cornerback would be great. The Phins still have holes so dont expect a playoff run this year.

Keep in mind Orton is not Dan Marino. He is barely above average. Time will tell if he improves. Also who is opposite of B Marsh? Hartline? C'mon. We arent super bowl contenders until we address some more holes.

We seem to be on the right track though as our oline may be the best in the league but you need playmakers to win games. Green Bay didnt have a great oline but they won the super bowl. Why? PLAYMAKERS!!!

i hear ya, i would love to see them snag steve smith and one of the corners on the market....the guy from the raiders would be a dream, but no way does miami have that type of money....but we will have to see, i dont think the office is done yet, i think they are just beginning Smile

I think if they complete the trades for bush and orton they will be done trading so steve smith is out of the picture. To me Asomugha would be nice but Id be happy with antonio cromartie for $5 million less. Take that money and sign Braylon Edwards.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-28-2011, 02:42 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think if they complete the trades for bush and orton they will be done trading so steve smith is out of the picture. To me Asomugha would be nice but Id be happy with antonio cromartie for $5 million less. Take that money and sign Braylon Edwards.
thats a good point...still need a rusher and all the good ones are off the market....

When you listed the elite teams I was with you until you said Titans lol
Me you and snail would give them a run for their money lmao.

Hartline isnt bad but he isnt elite
I dont think we are anywhere near elite..but we have a lot of young talent,especially on the d side.As soon as we dump Tony the puppet,we will be elite!!!

(07-28-2011, 02:45 AM)snailmonk Wrote: thats a good point...still need a rusher and all the good ones are off the market....
There are two left IMO that are underrated. First Ray Edwards from the Vikings. Love his ability to play the run. Second Jason Babin from the Titians. A late bloomer as they like to say but is as strong as a bull and can be the guy we need to open things up defensively.

What I wish is we get a guy like Charles Woodson who is awesome in the nickel package. Maybe have Vontae on one side and either cromartie or asomugha on the other and then use sean smith as a dominate nickel back. Yeah im dreaming but it sounds good.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

oh it sounds amazing my friend
If your dream comes true all us fin fans will be happy campers
and congrats guys...as fellow dolfans you are my first beckett friends lol