If your dream comes true all us fin fans will be happy campers
and congrats guys...as fellow dolfans you are my first beckett friends lol
glad to hear Smile

RE: NEED A REGGIE BUSH PATCH AUTO!!!!!
haha yes sir
but I am headed to bed guys
prolly wont be able to sleep tho....to pumped about football haha
Snail I will get ya that list tm
Bakerman if you switch over to the xbox world we will play some online madden next month!!
Take it easy fellas

Come and get it. Numbered to 5. PM me with ur bucket if interested.

[Image: 2006TurkeyRedGoldReggieBushAuto.jpg]

pm sent

I wanna know where did u hear Reggie was being traded?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(07-28-2011, 05:54 AM)pudge27t Wrote: I wanna know where did u hear Reggie was being traded?
I heard it on ESPN radio and on ESPN.com early this morning....

My two cents as a lifelong Fins fan:

Orton is a better QB RIGHT NOW than Henne is going to be... He has the support of Brandon Marshall and with Dan Henning out of the picture, Orton may be the one to lead the team to a better passing strategy such as calling audibles at the line which irritated Marshall because Henning wouldn't let Henne do it effectively. Who is going to be opposite Marshall? We know Bess is a great in the slot and I am very big on Edmond Gates. The kid could be a star with the right system and QB. I was not more excited for anyone they drafted than Bess..

RBs.... See ya Ricky and Ronnie... I mean honestly, that tandem should have rewritten to books on backs... but, it didnt happen. It's not all their fault. They didnt always have the best OL, outside of the best LT in the game in Jake Long. Pouncey makes a GREAT addition wherever they line him up at. I like Daniel Thomas and his potential as well. I think he could make an impact, but I dont expect him to put up huge numbers this year. I think Bush could be a good addition to the team.. BTW, at this writing the trade has been agreed to. It doesnt matter what I think now...lol..

Defensively... Vontae is a good player, Wake is a good player. Same with Crowder... Misi and Odrick hopefully will come through this year as well.. We really need some help with our CBs and Safetys..

My best case scenario: Beefed up offensive line with Long and Pouncey, QB Kyle Orton given a run by Pat Devlin, Henne traded or waived next season, Bush and Thomas in the backfield. Marshall, Gates and hopefully Braylon as our steady wideouts with Bess in there to slot and return. WE REALLY NEED A TIGHT END!!! Defensivly productive years from Wake and Misi. Stability from Crowder. Healthy year from Odrick. Breakout year for Vontae and signing of Cromartie.. Takes us from bums to playoff contenders...

I didnt say Super Bowl contenders, I said playoff contenders... This could be the starting point to build to a legit long term contender.

A good point was brought up.. Our division actually only continues to get better. Especially the Jets.. If they get Asomoya, its going to be a tough year.. For us and everyone who has to play them

Do u think he'll rock the #25?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Id expect to see a #5
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY