Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this wrong of me? Lol
Thumbs Up 
Is this wrong of me? Lol
So yesterday my girlfriend calls and says "maybe we should take some time apart" and "we can still be friends and hang out and talk and stuff" haha, typical break up stuff. How sad is it that the first thing that popped in my head was man, now I can afford a few boxes of cards for myself haha.
[Image: georgerm.png]

RE: Is this wrong of me? Lol
LOL That's CLASSIC!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-27-2011, 11:33 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: LOL That's CLASSIC!
I was kinda upset she didn't break out the classic "I love you, but I'm not in love with you". Lol

That is too freakin funny man! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Or" its not you, its me". Don't know whether to say sorry for your loss or congrats on coming up on some spare dough for some cardboard.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-28-2011, 12:20 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Or" its not you, its me". Don't know whether to say sorry for your loss or congrats on coming up on some spare dough for some cardboard.
Yeah, i would like to clarify that as well. I took it as you werent too upset over the break-up and were happy about buying cards. Having someone tell you that they dont love you or implied that cant be to pleasant and I am sorry for that and if I offended you or was insensitive.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 12:36 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Yeah, i would like to clarify that as well. I took it as you werent too upset over the break-up and were happy about buying cards. Having someone tell you that they dont love you or implied that cant be to pleasant and I am sorry for that and if I offended you or was insensitive.
Oh no I got a kick out of it lol it happens, I'm going to use the excuse that the only way I can cope with my overwhelming feelings is by buying cardboard if she asks lol.

(07-28-2011, 12:39 AM)georgerm Wrote: Oh no I got a kick out of it lol it happens, I'm going to use the excuse that the only way I can cope with my overwhelming feelings is by buying cardboard if she asks lol.
It will take your mind off anything, i have been so into it for over the last year, i dont even remember alot of stuff from the last year. Definitely buried some problems along the way, lol!

I definitely think you should drown your sorrows in a box of cards, LOL!!!

lol hilarious Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden