`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling cards.

RE: Selling cards.
Put the price you would like to see and they can send offers via the trade manager or by PM and then you can change it.

If your afraid of scaring off buyers with high pricing then set them low enough to haggle with. Someone can't just buy them at the price you have listed, if you think the prices are low. You have to accept the offer.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Selling cards.
(07-28-2011, 01:41 PM)got watcha want Wrote: yep, alot of people do still, especially if it is a large business computer like this one I am using right now at work.

I am checking out best buy and their pricing on laptops is as good or better than AAFES. I may just go and buy a new laptop there with all the updates I need today.

Toshiba or Dell, anybody have recomendations between the two? Those are the two brands I have narrowed it down to on a new laptop.
Bah, I prefer HP. But if it's between those two, I'd go with Dell. Get an AMD version with ATI graphics if you can. That's my preference. Smile

(07-28-2011, 04:31 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Put the price you would like to see and they can send offers via the trade manager or by PM and then you can change it.

If your afraid of scaring off buyers with high pricing then set them low enough to haggle with. Someone can't just buy them at the price you have listed, if you think the prices are low. You have to accept the offer.
+1
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards