`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH!! I just can't catch a break!

RE: UGH!! I just can't catch a break!
(07-28-2011, 12:07 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: There's a few CB's out there that could take his place though. They could trade away DRC, but pick up his cousin Antonio who is actually better on the field IMO. Or someone like Jonathan Joseph who is also very good. QB's are a ton more valuable (even backups in some cases) than CB's. That's just the fact of the matter.
I'll take DRC over Antonio all day errday. Antonio just talks more and says he's better than he really is

Yeah i live in az but dont really like the cardinals but they get all the bad luck.

(07-28-2011, 12:33 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'll take DRC over Antonio all day errday. Antonio just talks more and says he's better than he really is
Let me know when DRC sets NFL records for longest play, gets 10 INT's in a season, and 3 in a game against Peyton Manning. Tongue They're both great physical talents. I'd be happy with either one (I miss having Antonio if you can't tell... Sad ).

The Kolb trade isn't complete yet, they are saying it is expected to happen but you never know bro. Keep your head up
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

(07-27-2011, 11:06 PM)lgb cards Wrote: I'm not so thrilled my Titans got him other than there is NO ONE else. Don't feel too bad, they are looking at Locker as the future in Tennessee. Sounds like another 5 years of the draft being the most exciting part of the Titans season.

Could be worse but it looks like half the Titans cap is gonna go to CJ and then just try to fill the rest. I like hockey more than football but NOT looking forward to another year of nothing at all other than watching to see where we are gonna draft.

I do feel bad for you though man, tough to see your favorite players leave your team and the real bad thing is that they will have nothing going for them.

You and I should bet on whose team will be worse, probably a close match that way LMAO
Ha ha. ya, I never thought he was an "elite" quarterback, but I did respect him and I thought he was a really outstanding player. I just wish that Seattle had signed him for another year or two while they look for a worthwhile replacement. I REALLY don't think Whitehurst or Jackson are really the answer here.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 12:49 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Let me know when DRC sets NFL records for longest play, gets 10 INT's in a season, and 3 in a game against Peyton Manning. Tongue They're both great physical talents. I'd be happy with either one (I miss having Antonio if you can't tell... Sad ).
He's not the same player anymore

(07-27-2011, 09:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: So Devlin didn't sign with the Cardinals, Rodgers-Cromartie is mostly likely going to the Eagles and we just lost Steve Breaston....UGH!
yea but Kevin Kolb....cant be too bad right?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-28-2011, 08:34 AM)patsfan129 Wrote: yea but Kevin Kolb....cant be too bad right?
I'm still losing one of my favorite players

(07-28-2011, 08:16 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: He's not the same player anymore
I still think he has plenty left in the tank. He played very well this past season. He might not have put up the big time numbers to show it but he was playing very well every time I watched the Jets.