`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trenton Thunder Inperson Autos

Trenton Thunder Inperson Autos
Last week took the family to see the Trenton Thunder vs. Bowie Baysox. The wife has the artistic touch and has been drawing the symbols for all the teams for my son. Well we got 14 players and 1 coach. We also got the big three, Romine, Banuelos, and Betances. All the players were great and we had a great time. Corban Joseph even gave my son a baseball.

[Image: Thunder.jpg]
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

RE: Trenton Thunder Inperson Autos
(07-27-2011, 04:27 PM)yankeescop Wrote: Last week took the family to see the Trenton Thunder vs. Bowie Baysox. The wife has the artistic touch and has been drawing the symbols for all the teams for my son. Well we got 14 players and 1 coach. We also got the big three, Romine, Banuelos, and Betances. All the players were great and we had a great time. Corban Joseph even gave my son a baseball.

[Image: Thunder.jpg]
That's very cool..... maybe frame it (paint the frame the team colors) & i think 3m makes a UV coating that you peel n stick on the glass or acrylic to keep from fading.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

very cool idea

i agree, frame it and paint the frame team colors like mentioned above

I go to church with Corban Joseph's dad. Corbans brother Caleb is also in AA but I forget the team. He is in the Orioles system. Mr Joseph has given me several auto cards from his sons.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

That's awsome!

(07-27-2011, 06:24 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: I go to church with Corban Joseph's dad. Corbans brother Caleb is also in AA but I forget the team. He is in the Orioles system. Mr Joseph has given me several auto cards from his sons.
Actually Caleb plays for Bowie. My wife got a couple pictures of Corban at bat while Caleb was catching. When Corban came to bat the first time he smacked Caleb in the shin guards with his bat.

They played against each other in the All Star game recently, Mr Joseph got me some of the All Star cards of his sons.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 09:18 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: They played against each other in the All Star game recently, Mr Joseph got me some of the All Star cards of his sons.
SWEET! They are my new PC players. They both have been great when dealing with them and are always willing to sign. Let there father know he did a great job with both of them. True Class Act!!!