`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Have you seen me?

Have you seen me?
Have you seen me?? I am that scary guy that gives baseball collectors bad name. That's right, I am the pack searcher. I personally like to feel up 2011 Allen and Ginter Packs at Targets in Maryland.

Caught this guy at my Target man handling all the new 2011 Allen & Ginter packs. When my son asked why we werent going to get any cards today, I told him, "Cause that sad man is feeling up all the packs and searching for the hits." My son, 6 years old mind you, looks up and says, "Why doesnt he just buy the pack like everyone else? It is more exciting when you get surprised." Needless to say the guy didnt like me, and my son got a Wrestler instead of some cards. Just had to share.

[Image: Loser.jpg]
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

RE: Have you seen me?
I think we need a sticky that has photos of people pack searching. We could call it something like "Caressing Cardboard".

Should have run him over with his own buggy.

(07-27-2011, 04:14 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think we need a sticky that has photos of people pack searching. We could call it something like "Caressing Cardboard".
+1 , "feeling up the foil"
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 04:15 PM)wampier Wrote: Should have run him over with his own buggy.
I really should have, but my son was already in a good mood from just leaving the Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox game, where we were able to get a Bryce Harper auto on the picture his mom made him.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

i didn't know Steve Buscemi collected cards!!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Looks more like Whitey Bulger. Call the FBI...they got the wrong man!

i try to buy blasters. otherwise i usually get nothing in retail.

Actually taking a picture of someone and posting it on the internet is actually against the law. It is a form of invasion of privacy act that was just implemented a few years ago and could result in a lawsuit. Although i agree with you and i'm glad you put a face to the person i think you may have put yourself in a situation that could get you in trouble:

Sec. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona or picture of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
(1) without obtaining the other person’s consent; and
(2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person’s consent;
(2) with the intent to cause a recipient of the communication to reasonably believe that the other person authorized or transmitted the communication; and
(3) with the intent to harm or defraud any person.
© An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third degree. An offense under Subsection (b) is a Class A misdemeanor, except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the actor commits the offense with the intent to solicit a response by emergency personnel.
(d) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under any other law, the actor may be prosecuted under this section, the other law, or both.
(e) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor is any of the following entities or that the actor’s conduct consisted solely of action taken as an employee of any of the following entities:
(1) a commercial social networking site;
(2) an Internet service provider;
(3) an interactive computer service, as defined by 47 U.S.C. Section 230;
(4) a telecommunications provider, as defined by Section 51.002, Utilities Code; or
(5) a video service provider or cable service provider, as defined by Section 66.002, Utilities Code.
(f) In this section:
(1) "Commercial social networking site" means any business, organization, or other similar entity operating a website that permits persons to become registered users for the purpose of establishing personal relationships with other users through direct or real-time communication with other users or the creation of web pages or profiles available to the public or to other users. The term does not include an electronic mail program or a message board program.
(2) "Identifying information" has the meaning assigned by Section 32.51.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Funny-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/