Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sandy Holmes is staying!
Rainbow 
Sandy Holmes is staying!
The best wr on the jets re-signed with the Jets! I was worried that the Jets would have no-one to pass to. =^)
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe

RE: Sandy Holmes is staying!
Sorry I said they might be signing T.O. I meant to say they might be signing Randy Moss. They was talking about it on NFL Network just a minute ago.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Woohoo!! My head is spinning right now. So the Holmes deal is fact. The rumours are...Cromartie and Braylon Edwards are moving. We are talking to Randy Moss about coming to the Jets. And Mark Sanchez is happy to restructure his contract so we can sign Nnamdi Asomugha. Can you imagine?!! Revis and Asomugha both cornerbacks on the same defense?!! That's Fantasy Football right there.

LMAO I'm sitting here going "Who in the hay is Sandy Holmes?" Still laughin!!!! He is definitely someone you want to resign Big Grin

what length of contract did he sign ??

don't sleep on Cotchery either !!! PEACE OUT BRAYLON !!!
Insert Banner.

Ah that's his extremely talented sister. We've got good scouting reports on Sandy.

what length of contract did he sign ??

It's a five year 50 million dollar deal reports are saying.

(07-27-2011, 05:48 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Ah that's his extremely talented sister. We've got good scouting reports on Sandy.
Didnt know he has a sis but hopefully athletic ability runs in the family Wink LOL

(07-27-2011, 06:40 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Didnt know he has a sis but hopefully athletic ability runs in the family Wink LOL
LOL!! Just a rumour. I wouldn't put it past ESPN to run that story right now.