`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Undrafted Free Agents

OT: Undrafted Free Agents
I know we have a free agent thread already, so I wanted to have one that focused on UFA's. Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on the undrafted free agents that your teams are picking up.

The Packers have some guys with interesting names: Tori Gurley, South Carolina; Peanut Joseph, Temple; and Shaky Smithson, Utah.

Smithson was 1st in the nation in punt return average and had two return touchdowns so it might be interesting to see if he can contribute since we have Tramon Williams and Randall Cobb.

I'm also excited about Jamari Lattimore, and OLB from Middle Tennessee. Lattimore tied the school record for sacks in a single season with 11 1/2. The player he is tied with is Erik Walden who just happens to also play OLB for the Packers and came on strong at the end of last season. While the Packers don't have any big names at the position after Clay, they seem to have some good depth.

It will be hard for any of these guys to make the team, especially with all of the talent coming back from IR, but it's never a bad thing to have lots of talented players in camp! Looking forward to a great season!

What is everyones thoughts are on the undrafted free agents that your teams are picking up?
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: OT: Undrafted Free Agents
I don't have many thoughts on the giants pick ups because I don't know them except I'm happy we got Herzlich & the Fullback lol. Here's the list so far.

FB Henry Hynoski (Pittsburgh)
OL Jarriel King (South Carolina)
DE DE Justin Trattou (Florida)
DE Craig Marshall (South Florida)
DT Martin Parker (Richmond)
DT Ibrahim Abdulai (Arkansas – Pine Bluff)
LB Mark Herzlich (Boston College)
LB Spencer Paysinger (Oregon)
S David Sims (Iowa State)
TE/Long Snapper Harry Flaherty (Princeton)
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/