`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate
(07-27-2011, 12:24 PM)Sman110 Wrote: +1 and any celtics.
Hey man.
This is a FB thread get that basketball stuff out here lol

Just kidding.

I live in NE and hate NE teams ...... go figure Big Grin

(07-27-2011, 12:47 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Hey man.
This is a FB thread get that basketball stuff out here lol

Just kidding.

I live in NE and hate NE teams ...... go figure Big Grin
Me too. I am an all New York fan living in a state dedicated to these teams. Your supposed to be pats, celts, bruins, red sox but i hate all of them. People look at me funny around here lol

Lovin' all the Rivers haters. He's a cocky SOB but dude backs it up! I'd actually be worried if the dude stayed quiet!

As for the player(s) I hate pulling...anyone that plays for an opposing AFC West rival. I seem to pull a TON of Broncos stuff. 2 of my 3 "bigger" pulls have been Broncos. I can't stand it. Makes it easier to part ways with 'em though!

I hate pulling bad draft picks numbered outta 1000. You get my point.

(07-27-2011, 03:21 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Lovin' all the Rivers haters. He's a cocky SOB but dude backs it up! I'd actually be worried if the dude stayed quiet!

As for the player(s) I hate pulling...anyone that plays for an opposing AFC West rival. I seem to pull a TON of Broncos stuff. 2 of my 3 "bigger" pulls have been Broncos. I can't stand it. Makes it easier to part ways with 'em though!
I dont really get all the people who dont like Phillip Rivers. he has put up very good #s, a ring would help his cause, yes, but at this rate he will finish with a very solid career, and probably a ring.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-27-2011, 05:00 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: I dont really get all the people who dont like Phillip Rivers. he has put up very good #s, a ring would help his cause, yes, but at this rate he will finish with a very solid career, and probably a ring.
It's mainly because of his brash attitude. It seems that is what rubs some people the wrong way. I actually think it's one of his better assets though!

I really dislike pulling Cowboys, unless its a cool HOF'er, I can deal with that.

Tony Romo is my least favorite to pull. He has haunted me with crappy cards
Insert Banner.

I agree with everyone who stated the Eagles. I swear, they must load up boxes with Eagles players, cuz I got so tired of pulling Tony Hunt. Tedd Ginn, Jr. is another one, not to mention the hundreds of I have no clue who ya are nobodys.
(07-27-2011, 05:39 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: It's mainly because of his brash attitude. It seems that is what rubs some people the wrong way. I actually think it's one of his better assets though!
They can always trade him to another team. Seems to have worked for one of their former QB's named Brees. BTW, we still thank y'all for that one, with a special shout out to Nick Saban, LOL!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Being a Raiders fan and still bitter over the "Tuck Rule"... Tom Brady HAUNTS just about every pack I open (which isn't too many).. From base to game used (unfortunately no auto) every time I open a pack I'm pretty much guaranteed to see that ugly mug lol.. Luckily my best friends mother is in love with the guy so I give her all of my trash to treasure!

Ps- No offense to Brady fans, I know he's a sure fire HOF'er, as mentioned, I'm just bitter lol.

I had a box of this year's Prestige where 3 out of the 4 hits were Tennessee Titans. Sad

As far as individuals go, it changes from yeat to year, yet it is always seems to be the crappy rookies like was mentioned previously.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed