`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Collection Woohoo!

PC Collection Woohoo!
1094 cards cataloged as of now! All fifty (50) players i collect (I dropped 2) and I am just glad to have it done as it was tedious and felt like work but I did find a few cards were more expensive than first thought or a variant so it was cool too. Also helps with having a list for insurance purposes now Smile
Im going to be working on scans and cards available for trade now in between adding new PC cards and then hope to start doing deals with folks here on the boards.

RE: PC Collection Woohoo!
bring me your jordans and lebrons.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

thou shalt submit thy Rodmans to Me

looking forward to your scans. who do you collect? btw isn't collecting 50 players a bit much?

dont listen to folk.. lol i collect a sport not just a players list
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(07-27-2011, 01:56 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: bring me your jordans and lebrons.
OK, pingbling has WAY too many Jordans, so I think I should get first dibs Wink However, he also has WAY nicer trade bait, so I'll settle for his leftover Jordans as well as any Mitch Richmonds you might unearth Smile

(07-27-2011, 02:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: OK, pingbling has WAY too many Jordans, so I think I should get first dibs Wink However, he also has WAY nicer trade bait, so I'll settle for his leftover Jordans as well as any Mitch Richmonds you might unearth Smile
lol, youre to kind, im close to the 1000 different jordan cards mark, i have a ways to go to catch nick. for the longest i didnt collect his $1 bv subset cards, but to get my numbers higher, im going to have to get them.

(07-27-2011, 02:41 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: lol, youre to kind, im close to the 1000 different jordan cards mark, i have a ways to go to catch nick. for the longest i didnt collect his $1 bv subset cards, but to get my numbers higher, im going to have to get them.
Haha thanks man! So you are saying my 2600+ different MJs is tough to match? Smile I would also like to get in line for the MJs....or Kevin Durant, Ray Allen, etc.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 04:52 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha thanks man! So you are saying my 2600+ different MJs is tough to match? Smile I would also like to get in line for the MJs....or Kevin Durant, Ray Allen, etc.
i wish you had your jordans in your org, i would love to see what all you have.

(07-27-2011, 05:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i wish you had your jordans in your org, i would love to see what all you have.
That is actually my goal this summer. I just got done teaching summer school so I will have more time come the weekend. Take a look at my bucket link as I have about 250 pictures. Not everything, but some of my cards.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Never see Jordan in my collection I try not to collect anyone overproduced as in no LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Wade etc....