`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im likin free agency already-----vikings gettin mcnabb

im likin free agency already-----vikings gettin mcnabb
donovan mcnabb to the vikings for a 6th rounder, and possible future 6th rounder, pending donovan mcnabb accepting a lesser salary.

bein a vikings fan im def. happy, mcnabb has been a solid QB his whole career besides last year, but he was with the horrible redskins. with AP, harvin, HOPEFULLY rice, shiancoe, rudolph, and camarillo, i think mcnabb will do great. and im very happy ponder will have a year or 2 to learn behind mcnabb and develop.

also the vikings and seahawks are in a bidding war over sidney rice as reported on nfl network. if rice is smart he will stay in minnesota where he will have mcnabb and ponder throwing to him, and have AP and Harvin to help take attention off of him. in seattle he will have tarvaris or whitehurst throwing to him and mike williams, and an inconsistent marshawn lynch.

now if we can just land a solid DB (NNAMDI!!, jonathan joseph, cronmartie, talib, weddle) id be very happy. wouldnt mind retaining ray edwards although i know thats not gonna happen. also wouldnt mind addin another solid o lineman like davin joseph, or jared gaither.

paul posluzny also is signing with the jaguars, and takeo spikes to the chargers.

anybody else heard of any other big free agent signings in the last few hours???

GO VIKES!
--collect A.P. autos/patches/gameused/rookies--
--collect HIGH END autos--2010 freshman fabric GOLD autos /25--
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l640...D%20AUTOS/

[Image: ebHxn.jpg]

RE: im likin free agency already-----vikings gettin mcnabb
(07-26-2011, 11:55 PM)shsfbplayr57 Wrote: donovan mcnabb to the vikings for a 6th rounder, and possible future 6th rounder, pending donovan mcnabb accepting a lesser salary.

bein a vikings fan im def. happy, mcnabb has been a solid QB his whole career besides last year, but he was with the horrible redskins. with AP, harvin, HOPEFULLY rice, shiancoe, rudolph, and camarillo, i think mcnabb will do great. and im very happy ponder will have a year or 2 to learn behind mcnabb and develop.

also the vikings and seahawks are in a bidding war over sidney rice as reported on nfl network. if rice is smart he will stay in minnesota where he will have mcnabb and ponder throwing to him, and have AP and Harvin to help take attention off of him. in seattle he will have tarvaris or whitehurst throwing to him and mike williams, and an inconsistent marshawn lynch.

now if we can just land a solid DB (NNAMDI!!, jonathan joseph, cronmartie, talib, weddle) id be very happy. wouldnt mind retaining ray edwards although i know thats not gonna happen. also wouldnt mind addin another solid o lineman like davin joseph, or jared gaither.

paul posluzny also is signing with the jaguars, and takeo spikes to the chargers.

anybody else heard of any other big free agent signings in the last few hours???

GO VIKES!
I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb in Minn. I like to watch some Vikings games, and have always liked McNabb. I haven't head of any big signings yet, but Mike Brown saying he's going to let Palmer retire rather than trade him as it is a matter of principle is somewhat of a surprise. I figured that two winnings seasons over the past 20 yrs. would make Brown look to get something in return, and I am wondering if they are going to release Ocho Cinco.

[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

What?! McNabb to MN?! That's REDIQUELEZZ!!! He's gonna have an unbelievable offense to work with!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-27-2011, 02:13 AM)stefanjwhite Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb in Minn. I like to watch some Vikings games, and have always liked McNabb. I haven't head of any big signings yet, but Mike Brown saying he's going to let Palmer retire rather than trade him as it is a matter of principle is somewhat of a surprise. I figured that two winnings seasons over the past 20 yrs. would make Brown look to get something in return, and I am wondering if they are going to release Ocho Cinco.
2 winning seasons in the past 20 is EXACTLY why they won't get anything in return for Palmer. Mike Brown is a MORON. His father was a football genius. Jr. is a dolt.
[Image: joealexander.jpg]
[Image: white.jpg]

i agree i think brown is a moron, if i was him id let palmer go and get what ya can in return. im sure he could get at least a 2nd or 3rd rounder from a team like miami, arizlona, or seattle, im sure carroll wouldnt mind havin carson back.

but yes its official mcnabb is goin to minnesota, im PUMPED!!! def. happy, now im hopin we resign sidney rice and can land a solid DB like joseph, cromartie, or weddel and ill be happy.
--collect A.P. autos/patches/gameused/rookies--
--collect HIGH END autos--2010 freshman fabric GOLD autos /25--
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l640...D%20AUTOS/

[Image: ebHxn.jpg]

McNabb to Vikings sounds good. McNabb will shine there. I just hope he has something left?!?

Vikings are my number 2 team so im glad to see them get themselves a good qb however if they get Joseph I will literally cry, he is one of my favorite bengals and I also have a game used (i believe rookie year) home jersey and I would at least like to see him in that jersey for a few more years.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Yeah he should be able to throw a lot of balls at Minnesota's recievers feet lol! McKnuckleball is in the building.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I like McNabb. Been a fan for years. He has done a lot of great things with Philly and has always been underrated in my opinion.

I watched McNabb last year in Washington. I'm not sure he has a lot left in the tank.

Would I have loved this 2 or 3 years ago? Absolutely. The only bright side is the Vikings would get him for almost nothing.

The Vikings o-line is still having problems. McNabb doesn't have the speed and accuracy he had on the run any more. His numbers just weren't that good last year. 14 TDs / 15 INTs.

Tavaris Jackson just signed with the Seattle Seahawks. Sidney Rice could end up paired with him again.

think mcnabb walked into a contender.. good for him though.. hopefully they try to resign rice and not let him go or sign some kindve receiver(maybe T.O.?....again!). LOL
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.