`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need Jahvid
07-26-2011, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 10:16 PM by jbeauvais.)
I need Jahvid
I need the Jahvid best 5 star base gu auto & the best base gu auto spx. Im pretty new, and I dont know how to add a signature lol so here is my link to my photobucket (which I am not done updating). I already have 43 Jahvids, so I only need these 2. Any help would be great. Thanks. most of pc is available.

http://s803.photobucket.com/home/Lionsfan86/index
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: I need Jahvid
(07-26-2011 10:15 PM)jbeauvais Wrote:  I need the Jahvid best 5 star base gu auto & the best base gu auto spx. Im pretty new, and I dont know how to add a signature lol so here is my link to my photobucket (which I am not done updating)

http://s803.photobucket.com/home/Lionsfan86/index

Welcome, please read the sticky up top for new members.

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
(07-26-2011 10:17 PM)floydtown Wrote:  Welcome, please read the sticky up top for new members.

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

Ohhhhh gotcha. I apologize. Will do. Sorry for the inconvenience.
07-29-2011, 12:58 PM
How many different auto card does Jahvid have? If he has 45 different ones and you have 43, Congratz.