`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need Jahvid

I need Jahvid
I need the Jahvid best 5 star base gu auto & the best base gu auto spx. Im pretty new, and I dont know how to add a signature lol so here is my link to my photobucket (which I am not done updating). I already have 43 Jahvids, so I only need these 2. Any help would be great. Thanks. most of pc is available.

http://s803.photobucket.com/home/Lionsfan86/index

RE: I need Jahvid
(07-26-2011, 11:15 PM)jbeauvais Wrote: I need the Jahvid best 5 star base gu auto & the best base gu auto spx. Im pretty new, and I dont know how to add a signature lol so here is my link to my photobucket (which I am not done updating)

http://s803.photobucket.com/home/Lionsfan86/index
Welcome, please read the sticky up top for new members.

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-26-2011, 11:17 PM)floydtown Wrote: Welcome, please read the sticky up top for new members.

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod
Ohhhhh gotcha. I apologize. Will do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

How many different auto card does Jahvid have? If he has 45 different ones and you have 43, Congratz.